Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

So I checked Green Day’s website on the Wayback Machine again, web.archive.org, and I found that the “Ask to play in your city” thing was added some time between July 14th and July 22nd. On July 19th, we got the bull/studio pics on IG, so clearly a lot is going on behind the scenes as we speak!!!

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

So I checked Green Day’s website on the Wayback Machine again, web.archive.org, and I found that the “Ask to play in your city” thing was added some time between July 14th and July 22nd. On July 19th, we got the bull/studio pics on IG, so clearly a lot is going on behind the scenes as we speak!!!

In other words, it’s new. 

*waits for the inevitable discussion on the definition of “new”* 

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

The tour calendar thing is an embedded widget from Bandsintown (https://www.artists.bandsintown.com/support/widget). I think they have been using that widget for a while, and that is probably a new function recently added by the platform that automatically appeared on the GD website. I don’t think it’s something that has been added by GD. 

29 minutes ago, J a c said:

The tour calendar thing is an embedded widget from Bandsintown (https://www.artists.bandsintown.com/support/widget). I think they have been using that widget for a while, and that is probably a new function recently added by the platform that automatically appeared on the GD website. I don’t think it’s something that has been added by GD. 

Correct :)

Whoops, guess it’s longer than I thought since I checked.  Good though, looks like another sign they are gearing up.

Im surprised no one is really talking about how Billie implied that they're gonna be touring soon on insta a few days back. I mean to me that's right up there with the bull pic as a solid hint

1 minute ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Im surprised no one is really talking about how Billie implied that they're gonna be touring soon on insta a few days back. I mean to me that's right up there with the bull pic as a solid hint

You mean his comment on Sara’s post?

2 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Their idea of soon isn’t really soon tho

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

You mean his comment on Sara’s post?

Yes

6 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Their idea of soon isn’t really soon tho

Green Day uses "Valve time"

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

@Redundantuserjinxboy He didn’t say anything about time scales if you mean his comment on Sara’s post, he just said there was more to come.

I just don't think he would have said anything if there wasn't something to come soon. This is one of the only acknowledgements Billie or the band has given to the possibility of a new tour/album. The other being the bull/studio pics. That's why it's kinda a big deal to me 

5 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I just don't think he would have said anything if there wasn't something to come soon. This is one of the only acknowledgements Billie or the band has given to the possibility of a new tour/album. The other being the bull/studio pics. That's why it's kinda a big deal to me 

You may well be right but too vague for me to excited about at this point.  Now, if he’d said soon we could have hours debating when that is 😂😂

On 8/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, localinsomniac said:

This is all good natured ribbing. No one's drinking their albums, we're all just passing the time until something happens with the Day. Try not to take everything so literally 🙃

Oh darn. My sister and I were going to have a Warning and RevRad sandwich on American Idiot bread, with a Nimrod smoothie, with a side of Kerplunk berries, Insomniac chips with 21CB salsa, and a Trilogy salad. And for dessert, an assortment of 39/smooth artisanal chocolates. And I forgot the meal takes 1,000 hours! LOL XD 😂

Just now, AmericanIdiot2 said:

Oh darn. My sister and I were going to have a Warning and RevRad sandwich on American Idiot bread, with a Nimrod smoothie, with a side of Kerplunk berries, Insomniac chips with 21CB salsa, and a Trilogy salad. And for dessert, an assortment of 39/smooth artisanal chocolates.

That would have been demolicious 

*Clicks on the ''asks to play in your city'' icon* 

I can't wait for GD to start to announce some shows. 

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

LOL I was going to invite the fam over for early thanksgiving. And spend all my money on CDs and vinyls. Darn. I’ll just have to settle for a banana milkshake. *wink*

I am so hard-up for new stuff, I am  singing all their BIAB songs at their live speed, into a PENCIL ✏️!

32 minutes ago, AmericanIdiot2 said:

Oh darn. My sister and I were going to have a Warning and RevRad sandwich on American Idiot bread, with a Nimrod smoothie, with a side of Kerplunk berries, Insomniac chips with 21CB salsa, and a Trilogy salad. And for dessert, an assortment of 39/smooth artisanal chocolates. And I forgot the meal takes 1,000 hours! LOL XD 😂

30 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Some Bratwurst would go perfect with that meal! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

55 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Oh goddamn you 🤣

15 hours ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

idk but fuck that dumbass dude

Please stop trolling and personally attacking other members of the forum. I've issued a warning point and any further behavior of this nature will result in a suspension.

Don't be a dick. 

4 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Please stop trolling and personally attacking other members of the forum. I've issued a warning point and any further behavior of this nature will result in a suspension.

Don't be a dick. 

Thank you sir. But i recommend you take your comments elsewhere, like to Matt, the fraud leaker and source. I’m proving a point. I’ll just use my back up once you ban me. 

11 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

Thank you sir. But i recommend you take your comments elsewhere, like to Matt, the fraud leaker and source. I’m proving a point. I’ll just use my back up once you ban me. 

Duplicate accounts are grounds for suspension, too, so thanks for the tip. :) 

14 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Duplicate accounts are grounds for suspension, too, so thanks for the tip. :) 

hehe, enjoy! i like to walk on eggshells on my old stomping ground. this will be fun 🐒

33 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

hehe, enjoy! i like to walk on eggshells on my old stomping ground. this will be fun 🐒

You too are a fake source posting fake shit

4 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Him saying there's "more to come" is imo no more of a hint than him saying he was writing new songs, in December (literally 8 months ago). We've known for ages that there's more to come. This doesn't mean anything to me unless we hear something else

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived