Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

September 19th doesn't seem right to me seeing as how it's a Thursday and music gets released on Fridays

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maddie86 said:

September 19th doesn't seem right to me seeing as how it's a Thursday and music gets released on Fridays

Yeah but Bang Bang was released on August 11, 2016, which was a Thursday

Guys...we're all on the same team here. Stop being trolls and posting vague statements that make it seem like you know something. C'mon!

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

Guys...we're all on the same team here. Stop being trolls and posting vague statements that make it seem like you know something. C'mon!

You take things too serious, obviously nobody knows nothing(except Matt), just joking around. 

56 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Has anyone found out any more information from 107.7 The Bone yet?

It's not reliable information

1 hour ago, John.reject23 said:

You take things too seriously, obviously nobody knows nothing(except Matt), just joking around. 

I don't think Matt knows all that much more than us at this point

4 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I don't think Matt knows all that much more than us at this point

Either that or, like I said, maybe he’s not allowed to say anything more at this point

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Either that or, like I said, maybe he’s not allowed to say anything more at this point

That would be a convenient explanation for his lack of input, wouldn't it?

2 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Does anyone remember the last thing Matt said before Bang Bang was announced?

idk but fuck that dumbass dude

3 hours ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

idk but fuck that dumbass dude

This doesn't speak for all of us Mathew, wherever you are

27 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Not sure if this new or not, but I just noticed on Greenday.com there is now a box that says "Ask to play in your city."

I think that's been there for awhile.

I wish they'd change the website back to the old one, instead of that stupid fuckin' GFB splash screen.

2 minutes ago, slappyminute said:

I disagree, I went on for the first time in ages the other day and that wasn't there, I'm sure of it.  

15 minutes ago, jengd said:

I disagree, I went on for the first time in ages the other day and that wasn't there, I'm sure of it.  

It's definitely been there for a while. I check the site on a regular basis to see if stuff in their code has been changed. That's usually where we can get a nice little hint for upcoming stuff, but it's been there for quite some time :)

48 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Not sure if this new or not, but I just noticed on Greenday.com there is now a box that says "Ask to play in your city."

20 minutes ago, slappyminute said:

I wish they'd change the website back to the old one, instead of that stupid fuckin' GFB splash screen.

17 minutes ago, jengd said:

You guys are right! Go on the Wayback Machine website, web.archive.org, and look up .greenday.com. First pick a random date in April, then go to the most recent snapshot from yesterday!

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

You guys are right! Go on the Wayback Machine website, web.archive.org, and look up .greenday.com. First pick a random date in April, then go to the most recent snapshot from yesterday!

Man your dedicated 😂

Do you know if BJA uses single or double ply? 

Jk, dont ask him.

The "ask to play in your city" thing has been there for at least 2 months... guaranteed.

2 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I think that is new because when you click it, it takes you to the bandsintown app to sign up. I’ve only just started hearing about that app recently (and it was through one of Jakob’s accounts). Looks like GD is going to make use of it for this tour so I signed up. They give you news, ticket info, etc.

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The "ask to play in your city" thing has been there for at least 2 months... guaranteed.

That’s still new as in new for this tour. They weren’t using bandsintown before this.

35 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Yes I saw this 2 months ago. I'm sure.

42 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think that is new because when you click it, it takes you to the bandsintown app to sign up. I’ve only just started hearing about that app recently (and it was through one of Jakob’s accounts). Looks like GD is going to make use of it for this tour so I signed up. They give you news, ticket info, etc.

That’s still new as in new for this tour. They weren’t using bandsintown before this.

I have been using Bandsintown for many years, it is very useful to find music acts nearby you, but I think Green Day never used the platform actively. Their concert dates have always been uploaded there (I believe since the 21CB tour already), but many artists recently started to use it to send direct notifications to fans, not only about concerts. I think the request tour date function is relatively new though. 

2 hours ago, Murkrage said:

It's definitely been there for a while. I check the site on a regular basis to see if stuff in their code has been changed. That's usually where we can get a nice little hint for upcoming stuff, but it's been there for quite some time :)

Agree. I am web developer and I am also checking the website for a while to see if there is something new in the code. And it‘s been there for quite some time, 100% sure.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived