• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, John.reject23 said:

When is the last day of summer in USA? 🤔 

Sept 22nd or 23rd 

33 minutes ago, Jon Benjamin said:

Cause she killed Kurt 

She cucked him didn't kill him. She fucked Billy Corgan from the smashing pumpkins and others while they were together but I highly doubt she actually hired someone to kill him. He tried OD'ing a few months before his suicide and he was not in a great spot so i don't know why some people are so insistent that it was Love who actually did the killing.

But fuck Kourtney Love anyways

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Okay okay last day of summer but Matt never specified which hemisphere's summer he meant. :lol:

😂 Still summer in the US for another 6 weeks (sept 23). 

5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

😂 Still summer in the US for another 6 weeks (sept 23). 

And then there's still summer in Australia a couple months later if the US summer doesn't pan out :P

3 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

eh he doesn't have to be in LA for his clients like U2's longtime former manager from 80's to the 2000's was based in LA while U2 were still living in Ireland 

sure for the occasional face to face meetings it's easier/convenient for bands and managers to be in the same area but it's not a requirement

and in today ages with cell phones and internet clients and managers don't even have to be on the same planet I know of a known actor who has had their manager since 2005 and still haven't met in person they do their meetings over phone and FaceTime and Skype 

Well if you look at his latest post, the point is that he’s being welcomed to the LA Crush Office. Why move from NY to LA if not for his clients?

Look, obviously he didn’t move to LA just for Green Day. But I think it’s another piece of the puzzle, when we know there’s a new album looming, that promotion is imminent. I don’t think the timing of his move is completely a coincidence.

3 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

I hope not, it's like the exact font that every 8-year-old uses every time their teacher gets the coloured pens out and says they can make posters instead of doing normal writing lol. Gotta love uneven bubble letters.:lol:

I think it looks nice (but this is coming from a person who genuinely thinks comic sans is a good font)

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Okay okay last day of summer but Matt never specified which hemisphere's summer he meant. :lol:

We are not even through winter yet - you guys have a very long wait🙃

14 minutes ago, The Insider said:

We are not even through winter yet - you guys have a very long wait🙃

We still have some of our summer left and then it's only three months of fall/spring...doesn't feel that long but we can do at least 500 more pages in that time 

But now we know that there was a photo shooting. So things could happen real soon now.

5 minutes ago, steve46 said:

But now we know that there was a photo shooting. So things could happen real soon now.

That photo album was announced months ago, and includes photos took in different moments during several years: http://www.bobgruen.com/green-day/

Then yeah, maybe it will include also something recently shoot, but I would not assume so. What is interesting here is the release date, hopefully it is not random and something else will be announced around that week.

31 minutes ago, steve46 said:

Not one for the new album

I am really curious when the lyric video will pop-up for the new song/single.
There's a small chance that a possible lyric video for the first single might be in the works right now.

I really loved all the lyric video's for the Revolution Radio songs.

2 minutes ago, steve46 said:

Why not?

That photo album was announced months ago, and includes photos took in different moments during several years

The photo book is by Bob Gruen who doesn't usually promo material as far as I am aware, could well be wrong, and was announced ages ago, I mean like 18 months or more, I was hoping to get it in time for last Christmas but word of it just died.  Also, we have a different release date here in the UK, 10 September so I think the dates are purely coincidental.  By the way, Last Of The American Girls is now down for publication on 12 December.

OK. OK. Sorry for my hype. Did not know that this photo book was announced months ago.

Next Monday, August 19th, it’s going to be 1 month since the bull/studio pics, and now Scott Nagelberg is at his LA office!!  HOW MUCH LONGER ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE US WAIT?!?!?!?

5 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Next Monday, August 19th, it’s going to be 1 month since the bull/studio pics, and now Scott Nagelberg is at his LA office!!  HOW MUCH LONGER ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE US WAIT?!?!?!?

As long as they deem necessary

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived