Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He’s been with them before, they posted pictures around January.  I think he lives in LA too so he’s always around.

bummer

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Alf said:

Jason Freese is visiting Tré and Sara, I think it's the first time I see a picture of him with Mickey. Could this mean that he is in town for a reunion for rehearsals?

I know @pacejunkie punk is right but I hope you are too, I had exactly the same thought.

8 minutes ago, jengd said:

I know @pacejunkie punk is right but I hope you are too, I had exactly the same thought.

Jason White is playing with his band in Oakland this weekend at the Bull (8/17) so I don’t know. It all depends where Billie is really and as always he’s the hardest to pin down.

Crush is hosting a concert with Courtney Love and other female artists in LA this weekend perhaps that’s why the GD manager is coming to Cali this week 

Billie revealed the new photo book but didn’t say exactly when it’s coming out. I wonder if this will be their new logo for the new album

27 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Billie revealed the new photo book but didn’t say exactly when it’s coming out. I wonder if this will be their new logo for the new album

I dig that font

And now Jason White is not playing at the Bull on Saturday for some reason. Wonder why...

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And now Jason White is not playing at the Bull on Saturday for some reason. Wonder why...

Where did you hear that?

37 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Where did you hear that?

Golden Bull’s instagram. He was listed on the bill for that night and now he isn’t. Also confirmed by Greg Schneider who’s band now is on the bill.

5 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

Crush is hosting a concert with Courtney Love and other female artists in LA this weekend perhaps that’s why the GD manager is coming to Cali this week 

He moved to LA so it’s not just one thing that prompted it. Also, he doesn’t manage Courtney so I doubt he would plan his move around this. Right now I believe he only has PATD & GD. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Billie at this show though, and maybe Mike & Tre too. 

51 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

He moved to LA so it’s not just one thing that prompted it. Also, he doesn’t manage Courtney so I doubt he would plan his move around this. Right now I believe he only has PATD & GD. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Billie at this show though, and maybe Mike & Tre too. 

To be fair I didn’t say he managed Courtney 🤷‍♂️  I said just his company is hosting a concert and I wasn’t aware he was moving I thought people said he was flying to Cali and so I was just saying going to a company hosted event might be one of the reasons that he was visiting (again didn’t know he was moving) 

44 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

To be fair I didn’t say he managed Courtney 🤷‍♂️  I said just his company is hosting a concert and I wasn’t aware he was moving I thought people said he was flying to Cali and so I was just saying going to a company hosted event might be one of the reasons that he was visiting (again didn’t know he was moving) 

Understood, I thought he was only visiting also until about 2 weeks ago when I realized via his posts that he was moving. Which is kind of weird because Crush is based in NYC, but I guess he has to be in LA for his current clients. 

Why do people hate Courtney Love so much?

So how long are we going to have to wait before we realize him in LA isn't green day related?

2 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

So how long are we going to have to wait before we realize him in LA isn't green day related?

He’s their manager and an album release is imminent. I betcha it’s Green Day related. 

59 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Understood, I thought he was only visiting also until about 2 weeks ago when I realized via his posts that he was moving. Which is kind of weird because Crush is based in NYC, but I guess he has to be in LA for his current clients. 

eh he doesn't have to be in LA for his clients like U2's longtime former manager from 80's to the 2000's was based in LA while U2 were still living in Ireland 

sure for the occasional face to face meetings it's easier/convenient for bands and managers to be in the same area but it's not a requirement

and in today ages with cell phones and internet clients and managers don't even have to be on the same planet I know of a known actor who has had their manager since 2005 and still haven't met in person they do their meetings over phone and FaceTime and Skype 

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He’s their manager and an album release is imminent. I betcha it’s Green Day related. 

An album release is not imminent. Single release probably isn't even happening until at least a month. I don't see why any of that would mean he's gotta go to LA anyways

13 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

An album release is not imminent. Single release probably isn't even happening until at least a month. I don't see why any of that would mean he's gotta go to LA anyways

We still have “Kill Your TV (coming September 6th)” to think about

12 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

We still have “Kill Your TV (coming September 6th)” to think about

That's probably fake and still a month away I wouldn't think to hard about it

5 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I wonder if this will be their new logo for the new album

I hope not, it's like the exact font that every 8-year-old uses every time their teacher gets the coloured pens out and says they can make posters instead of doing normal writing lol. Gotta love uneven bubble letters.:lol:

23 minutes ago, pouty bitch said:

I hope not, it's like the exact font that every 8-year-old uses every time their teacher gets the coloured pens out and says they can make posters instead of doing normal writing lol. Gotta love uneven bubble letters.:lol:

LOL then why would they approve that for this book? 😆😆😆😆😆

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Cause she killed Kurt 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived