Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

2 hours ago, Cunt said:

Neither. It’s gonna be a cover song called “Fuck Your Dad” by an Australian Noise band called Thug. 

Hoy leave us Aussies out of this😋

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Billie deactivated his IG account I was able to search him. When I clicked on his profile I got the message „Person could not be found.“ Now I am not able to search him anymore. Did he delete everything or was caching the search results a possible reason?

15 minutes ago, steve46 said:

After Billie deactivated his IG account I was able to search him. When I clicked on his profile I got the message „Person could not be found.“ Now I am not able to search him anymore. Did he delete everything or was caching the search results a possible reason?

I think this also happened the last time he deactivated

I wonder when Tré is coming back from Hawaii. If he gets to LA the same time as Scott, that could only mean good things are coming!!!

5 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

I think this also happened the last time he deactivated

I wonder when Tré is coming back from Hawaii. If he gets to LA the same time as Scott, that could only mean good things are coming!!!

I wonder if we will get something before we hit page 180 again :D 

When exactly could we expect that Scott is in LA?

edit: Billie is back on IG!

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Again! Jesus can't keep up!

Resurrection scoreboard:

Jesus 1

Jesus of suburbia ∞

The announcement has got to be coming any day now as the son of rage and love has resurrected. 🙏😡

29 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

The announcement has got to be coming any day now as the son of rage and love has resurrected. 🙏😡

Lol we’re saying this for 2 months now 

13 minutes ago, nohamxx said:

Lol we’re saying this for 2 months now 

Probably will still be saying this in a month

16 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Best one yet

Honestly, this is the most believable "leak" yet. I could see them pulling this

I recently discovered Mcr (I know it's late as I'm 24 yo) and checked the gdc thread about it and I was really scared because they were awaiting a new record when they just split 😳

13 minutes ago, KarlAuerE12thSt said:

I recently discovered Mcr (I know it's late as I'm 24 yo) and checked the gdc thread about it and I was really scared because they were awaiting a new record when they just split 😳

Different situtation and band. 

MCR served its purpose for the time period. It was never set to be a "lifelong" thing for Gerard. There are quite a few podcasts out there with Frank talking about the band after it ended. They were excellent and one of my favorites and yes, I was heart broken when it all ended. But there were signs that things were not going to continue.

2 hours ago, nohamxx said:

300 pages of nothing, so fascinating 

Frustrating. 

There's someone on reddit claiming they know someone who works at a radio station in Illinois who says there will be a tour this year. ;)

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

There's someone on reddit claiming they know someone who works at a radio station in Illinois who says there will be a tour this year. ;)

“Green day will be the focus of this year”

1 hour ago, KarlAuerE12thSt said:

All i wanted in life is a Billie Joe and Gerard Way collab and it will probably never happen 😭

4 hours ago, nohamxx said:

300 pages of nothing, so fascinating 

I would not say nothing. This threat has been and is an infinite source of meme entertainment. And there’s the bull thing 19.gif 

54 minutes ago, uptightt said:

All i wanted in life is a Billie Joe and Gerard Way collab and it will probably never happen 😭

Could still happen. Gerard still makes music.

2 hours ago, DyP said:

Honestly, this is the most believable "leak" yet. I could see them pulling this

What leak?   Were any of my song titles correct? 

6 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

By that thought process - we should have had at least five albums by now. 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived