Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

Will Billie have a custom guitar made for the next album tour? Will the black flag guitar by RnR relics stay in the fleet? 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Will Billie have a custom guitar made for the next album tour? Will the black flag guitar by RnR relics stay in the fleet? 

Has Billie ever used this guitar before these new album sessions? It was also seen hanging on the wall in Butch Walker’s IG studio video. 

48 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Has Billie ever used this guitar before these new album sessions? It was also seen hanging on the wall in Butch Walker’s IG studio video. 

It probably belongs to Butch

7 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Okay yeah that makes sense. In a studio, you’d want plenty of options to get the right sound on each particular song.

4 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Well, technically that was just Billie.

Either way it sucked. :P

Still released as a Green Day song on a Green Day release but I know what you mean. I like the production on it. 

Maybe we could use a new single called "pray for peace." 😞

22 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Maybe we could use a new single called "pray for peace." 😞

Especially after today’s shooting in El Paso

5 hours ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

Why would there ever be a Billie Eilish collaboration? Because her name is Billie?

Billie posted a pic of them together ithink and has said he is a fan of her, and she said she's a fan of GD, someone asked if she would ever do a GD collab and she said she'd pee herself. They're both fans of each other, both have met, etc. Its not likely but there's at elast a small chance.

10 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

He can always buy new guitars. Moreover, he has used Gibson Explorer (the same guitar) during Rev rad tour too. 

He sold a lot of gear on reverb so I'm wondering if he's going for a major change in sound and buying new stuff.

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

He sold a lot of gear on reverb so I'm wondering if he's going for a major change in sound and buying new stuff.

Which ones did he sell?

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Nah, a lot of it was spares/stuff not used too often. Some of it was rarely used and very valuable. None of it was really that active in their live shows from what I can remember, it’s not like they sold blue or anything

How do I apply for Jason Whites spot in Green Day? My guitar playing and vocals are really awful but I think my skills combined with their skills would balance each other out, ya know? 

The new album should have a yellow cover.

And a cover of El Paso. 

Album 14 should be where Billie gives Mike and I complete creative control.  We'll let him do his thing on a song or two every dozen albums or so.  Like he so generously did for Mike and Tre.  :)

31 minutes ago, That Dude said:

How do I apply for Jason Whites spot in Green Day? My guitar playing and vocals are really awful but I think my skills combined with their skills would balance each other out, ya know? 

The new album should have a yellow cover.

And a cover of El Paso. 

Album 14 should be where Billie gives Mike and I complete creative control.  We'll let him do his thing on a song or two every dozen albums or so.  Like he so generously did for Mike and Tre.  :)

Not Jason, but I invite you to audition for Jeff’s spot. Please 🙏

43 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Not Jason, but I invite you to audition for Jeff’s spot. Please 🙏

I'll do it, for the good of the fanbase! Does the job come with a podcast and copious amounts of well-meaning harassment?

I'll replace Jeff. I'm young, hip, I play guitar, and I haven't had any questionable contact with pigeons

3 minutes ago, Lapin said:

😏

If you have a point, now is a great time to make it.

Hard to fathom Mike's post being about anything but the continued senseless tragedies occurring in the US.

10 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Hard to fathom Mike's post being about anything but the continued senseless tragedies occurring in the US.

Ou... didnt think about to be honest...

37 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

No doubt

1 hour ago, Lapin said:

😏

There were 2 mass shootings in the US yesterday (3 over the last 7 days). The hashtag has EVERYTHING do to with those horrific events and nothing to do with their album. 

2 hours ago, DadBod said:

There were 2 mass shootings in the US yesterday (3 over the last 7 days). The hashtag has EVERYTHING do to with those horrific events and nothing to do with their album. 

The shooting last night was in my city 💔

Not a sinlge news on The New album, Not even a hint, and you guys are still keeping this thread alive. Desperate but not hopeless

9 minutes ago, Asik said:

Not a sinlge news on The New album, Not even a hint, and you guys are still keeping this thread alive. Desperate but not hopeless

What else can do when you feel so useless in the Murder City 😢

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived