Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

Yeah but do you really want a situation where you’re watching a morning or late night talk show and they say, “Green Day is here performing their new hit single off their latest album, Songs for BLEEEEEP!”

Yes, yes I do.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

You mean the fact Billie reposted 2 photos posted by fans today?

No! I mean in the time between the last time I checked the SFA instagram and saw the lack of "followed by @Butchwalker" and posted the screenshot from yesterday, they've added to it again, and now it has butch's and Scott Nagelberg insta's in the Bio. 

*EDIT* I'm dumb, i was looking at the SFA account on my private instagram and it didn't show be who followed the account

It baffles me that random “leaks” on Instagram are STILL being shared on this thread

1 minute ago, Verycool99 said:

Is this the same account or a different one? I wasn’t following them. 

It’s a different one. The one I think had some credibility is gsf13.singles only now it looks like they deactivated their account. 

4 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

No! I mean in the time between the last time I checked the SFA instagram and saw the lack of "followed by @Butchwalker" and posted the screenshot from yesterday, they've added to it again, and now it has butch's and Scott Nagelberg insta's in the Bio. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SnBWgNcOXcD-xEhNNkqj9EoqjcjtVtgj/view?usp=sharing

You do know it shows you the names of the people you are following right? So it won’t look the same for everyone unless they are following the same accounts as you. 

5 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

No! I mean in the time between the last time I checked the SFA instagram and saw the lack of "followed by @Butchwalker" and posted the screenshot from yesterday, they've added to it again, and now it has butch's and Scott Nagelberg insta's in the Bio. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SnBWgNcOXcD-xEhNNkqj9EoqjcjtVtgj/view?usp=sharing

That's not part of the bio, instagram just tells you if you follow anyone who follows that account.

And Nagelberg might be a recent follower because it seems his attention has only just turned to Green Day in recent days with his trip to Cali. Something is about to kick off that’s for sure. 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It’s a different one. The one I think had some credibility is gsf13.singles only now it looks like they deactivated their account. 

You do know it shows you the names of the people you are following right? So it won’t look the same for everyone unless they are following the same accounts as you. 

I realized that after i posted it. I have an alt. account i use and i was on that one when i looked at it previously. My bad.

5 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

But that's why you follow butch and scott😂

1 minute ago, Clockwise said:

That's not part of the bio, instagram just tells you if you follow anyone who follows that account.

I realized that after posting it. W_Fink pulls a big dumb every once in awhile.

8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

What credibility though? Can nobody see how this is only starting to happen right after people in this thread brought up repeatedly the thing with RevRad apparently being leaked and then taken down from Instagram? Hmm, what a coincidence... We're almost at the point of giving the trolls an exact blueprint for how to troll us and then still believing it wtf. 

1 minute ago, John.reject23 said:

But that's why you follow butch and scott😂

Big Oop. 

4 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

That's not credibility though. Can nobody see how this is only starting to happen right after people in this thread brought up repeatedly the thing with RevRad apparently being leaked and then taken down from Instagram? Hmm, what a coincidence... We're almost at the point of giving the trolls an exact blueprint for how to troll us and then still believing it wtf. 

That wasn’t why I believed it. It was the possibility of the leak being reported for infringement that got my attention. But nothing is proven until it’s proven so it’s anyone’s guess. Eventually I do think something will be right.

Yeah, but that's the thing, if you give people the whole idea that "real leaks" get taken down, or reported for infringement (as was done previously in this thread) then it isn't so hard for trolls to come up with ways to fake it all. I can't prove the leak isn't true of course, but the burden of proof isn't on me and doesn't need to be, so I think a position of caution is obviously always best. 

The fact that the "leak" mentions September though (given what we have also heard) makes it seem a little less outlandish, since it's not pandering to those who want a record asap, but it could still be complete horsesh*t...

I can see 12 of the 17 followers of songsforassholes: Sara, Billie Joe, Adrienne, Brit, Mike, Chris Dugan, Tré, Lee Bothwick, Greg Schneider, Scott, Butch Walker and Joey

10 minutes ago, Alf said:

I can see 12 of the 17 followers of songsforassholes: Sara, Billie Joe, Adrienne, Brit, Mike, Chris Dugan, Tré, Lee Bothwick, Greg Schneider, Scott, Butch Walker and Joey

Who do you think are the last 5?

3 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Big Foot, the Lock Ness Monster, the Zodiac Killer, the Blair Witch, and @Matt. probably.

12 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

They may be private accounts of band members

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

A friend of theirs who’s account is private, is one of those 5, and no I’m not going to say who it is since it’s private. 

I can see 13 of the 17. 

4 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Kill Your TV 

Im not inferring anything but wasn't there a silly clip where BJ & Tre smashed a TV during the lead up to RevRad?

3 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Im not inferring anything but wasn't there a silly clip where BJ & Tre smashed a TV during the lead up to RevRad?

This one?

I just want to make a point here real quick. To those of you who claim that Green Day isn't influential anymore or doesn't have the attention of younger generations, let me share this short story i thought was cool.

So every year my drum teacher puts on a concert where his students all perform covers of songs they like, with the most recent one being a couple weeks ago. And the first kid who played was FIVE (5) years old. What was the first song he played? Hitchin' a Ride. 

Green Day is clearly still catching the attention of kids who weren't around for their start.

That clip with Tre saying “Kill Your Television” is interesting. But why for introducing Bang Bang? I mean it’s irrelevant to anything on Rev Rad. So either the guy saying this is a single got the idea from this, OR, if he’s legit and that’s the name of the first single, they’ve had this idea floating around for awhile. 

Hey @Matt, you have any thoughts on this latest “leak”?

45 minutes ago, DadBod said:

A friend of theirs who’s account is private, is one of those 5, and no I’m not going to say who it is since it’s private. 

I can see 13 of the 17. 

But wait, how do you know this?

EDIT: On second thought, could it be Jason White’s private account, 11stagram11?

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

That clip with Tre saying “Kill Your Television” is interesting. But why for introducing Bang Bang? I mean it’s irrelevant to anything on Rev Rad. So either the guy saying this is a single got the idea from this, OR, if he’s legit and that’s the name of the first single, they’ve had this idea floating around for awhile. 

I actually think it was pretty relevant to Bang bang. The context of bang bang is media’s coverage of mass shootings. You see that coverage on tvs. 

Pretty clever really. 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived