Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

7 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

How are you guys finding this stuff?

I'm trying hard to become an Insider for the next next album release.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

How are you guys finding this stuff?

Probably hashtags?

I would be very angry if there is no 6mins+ song on the new album 😅

I swear these so called leaks happen in the hours following anything Matt says!

Test the theory... what is your nugget of info for this weekend? If at all

Elsewhere, I'm sure in the RevRad build up we had people's family members, family friends, cousins, family members of a friend and any other fucker saying "Yeah Green Day are booking shows with our venue for next year..." And some of it turned out accurate.

Where's all that?!

1 hour ago, Ross_19 said:

Elsewhere, I'm sure in the RevRad build up we had people's family members, family friends, cousins, family members of a friend and any other fucker saying "Yeah Green Day are booking shows with our venue for next year..." And some of it turned out accurate.

Where's all that?!

Yeah let’s feed the trolls with new crazy ideas :D 

18 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

You're improving :lol:

thank u so much.. and thank u for putting the trust in me to get better in trolling ❤️ such a nice feeling to be the topic in the forum for a short period ❤️ haha

17 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

18 hours ago, Taylor_k2008 said:

Simple Plan just posted pictures and announced they started recording a new album.

Imagine if more bands did this instead of torturing us 😂

17 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

I hate when Green Day is mentioned alongside the likes of these younger pop punk bands like Simple Plan and All Time Low. Green Day sounds SOO much different and has more of a classic rock 

I wasn't comparing them at all 🙄

I was trying to be funny and using SP as an example since it was the latest post to come up on my FB but you can replace it with any musicians name that makes you happy.

6 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

This just got posted by a weird account that went private.

First of all: Not true.

Second, let’s use some critical thinking. So, one account, who previously had zero posts, posts a supposed song title and date. Then, another account who also only had zero posts, but claims to be a Southern California radio station, picks up on it before the first account becomes private.

i've also got this picture by a private account ( @gsf13.singles). The picture that has been sent to me disappeared after i watched it. But i'm pretty much sure it's just a fake news....

There's really no anticipation for the new album at this point.  I'm anticipating the new Blink-182 and Slipknot records.  I'm currently listening to the new Sum 41 record.   But Green day XIII?  It still feels like it's so far away.  Like Heaven to the Offspring.  

And don't even get me started on THOSE guys.  Dexter is going to cure every disease humanity has before he puts out new music, which is a worthy endeavor, but can't there be a balance.   Hahaha. 

Still on manager watch, GD’s manager is now in San Francisco. Has to be Green Day related for sure. 

58 minutes ago, Matt. said:

First of all: Not true.

Second, let’s use some critical thinking. So, one account, who previously had zero posts, posts a supposed song title and date. Then, another account who also only had zero posts, but claims to be a Southern California radio station, picks up on it before the first account becomes private.

Yeah I'm sure it's not true but I'm just having fun with it. That's what this whole thread is.

1 hour ago, Matt. said:

let’s use some critical thinking

That's an unrealistic thing to ask from gdc 

If we all collaborate I think we could release our own album called Songs For Assholes dedicated to all of the people posting fake tracklists and leaks before the band put anything new out.

55 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

That's an unrealistic thing to ask from gdc 

People are just having fun. That's a huge part of this stuff before an album. You've been a critical, negative-nancy since this thread opened. I understand that you don't want to set high expectations, but basically every post you make is condescending. I can't imagine that attitude pays off in your relationships and real-life dealings. Let people have fun.

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

Dexter is going to cure every disease humanity has before he puts out new music, which is a worthy endeavor, but can't there be a balance.   Hahaha. 

This made me LOL.

14 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

People are just having fun. That's a huge part of this stuff before an album. You've been a critical, negative-nancy since this thread opened. I understand that you don't want to set high expectations, but basically every post you make is condescending. I can't imagine that attitude pays off in your relationships and real-life dealings. Let people have fun.

This is GDC. Fun is absolutely forbidden.

18 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I prefer sardonic meta-commentary to a million bad leaks and fake tracklists, people have fun in different ways.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived