Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the Bull. Nothing happened. Billie was there but as a spectator, hanging out and watching Prima Donna from the crowd and dancing along with the rest of us. Awesome night but no surprises. Not even very crowded. It felt more like a private party. 

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Well yeah..maybe they thought the bull looked cool or just wanted to advertise the show at Golden Bull.

Anyway, with 19/7 being bull, the September thing feels more believable. I wonder if they actually go through with leaving Warner and go independent or sign with another big label.

Butch producing means they’re with Cruah Managament and All their Music is released by Warner.

different section of WMG, but still wMG

So. 19th over. Nothing happened.

We need a new date we can get hyped with. HAHA!

41 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Butch producing means they’re with Cruah Managament and All their Music is released by Warner.

different section of WMG, but still wMG

Dude... I don't mean that in a bad way, but please read before you reply.

27 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Dude... I don't mean that in a bad way, but please read before you reply.

You said “I wonder if they actually go through with leaving Warner and go independent or sign with another big label.”

if Butch is producing the answer to that question is a solid no.

because all of his stuff produced is released through Warner/WMG.

if you meant for the album after SFA(or whatever this is called) then fine.

10 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

I agree but he’s also VAIN when it comes to his hair! I can’t imagine him doing a show with lots of gray showing knowing there will be tons of pics and video. But maybe he’s embracing the gray, who knows.

Oh I agree, I was just messing with you.  That little bit of grey looks good on him though.  I’m sure he’ll be all suited and booted for promo.

47 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

You said “I wonder if they actually go through with leaving Warner and go independent or sign with another big label.”

if Butch is producing the answer to that question is a solid no.

because all of his stuff produced is released through Warner/WMG.

if you meant for the album after SFA(or whatever this is called) then fine.

No one's disputing whether this will be a Warner/Reprise release. Pretty sure she was talking about whatever comes after this next record.

15 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I want another kick-ass lead single like "Bang Bang"

I second this

bang bang as lead single was soo much better than oh love 👍

I loved bang bang but please no I want something new this time around. 

Drinking my coffee while catching up to 15 pages is the best part of my Sunday. 

Well I definitely let my imagination run away there, LOL.  

So at the end of the day, the insta pix were them confirming they recorded with Butch, and the bull pic was because it was a noticeable element of Butch's studio.  So maybe it was their way of giving fans something on the 19th after the Kerrang gaffe.  They were throwing us a bone and we created a full steak dinner.    

Either way, love of the pics and video from the Block Party.  

So September?  Alrighty then.

Just because this weekend came and went without any new music or announcement, that shouldn't mean we just assume the September thing is true. Far from it. Whatever the bull and studio pics were meant to mean, they signaled the start of promotion. As we know the album is finished, so I don't think they'd start promotion / hinting / teasing on the 19th, only to let it carry on until September. It's just my opinion and I may well be wrong but I don't think we'll be waiting until September. 

21 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Just because this weekend came and went without any new music or announcement, that shouldn't mean we just assume the September thing is true. It's just my opinion and I may well be wrong but I don't think we'll be waiting until September. 

Bingo.

2 hours ago, Matt. said:

I want another kick-ass lead single like "Bang Bang"

2 hours ago, Jrem said:

I second this

That drum solo was epic!!!

30 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Just because this weekend came and went without any new music or announcement, that shouldn't mean we just assume the September thing is true. Far from it. Whatever the bull and studio pics were meant to mean, they signaled the start of promotion. As we know the album is finished, so I don't think they'd start promotion / hinting / teasing on the 19th, only to let it carry on until September. It's just my opinion and I may well be wrong but I don't think we'll be waiting until September. 

9 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Bingo.

Considering the timing of the new pics, I say maybe a single mid-August?

I don't come here very often due to problems with my computer, but, everytime I come, the thread is so entertaining. This is like a never ending story. 

Anyway, at this point, I don't expect anything. We had false joys in the recent past. I will not try to make any theories at all everytime there is something new on Instagram or whatever else on social medias.  I will wait calmly for any news from official sources. The only thing we should expect from the next album is that the music needs to be awesome.

23 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

If the album is set to be released this year, it could be any day from now. I could be wrong of course. 

1 hour ago, Ross_19 said:

46 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I am thinking exactly the same! 

edit: Are all instagram accounts now public again?

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived