Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

6 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

I thought she was banned from talking about Green Day

Perhaps they didn’t have anything planned for today, and then once that date got out they used it as the perfect opportunity to break their silence and hop aboard the buzz train

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would find it hard to believe that the picture of the Bull/Buffalo wouldn't have to do with the Longshot playing at the Golden Bull. I'm going to assume there will be a secret show for sure. Sounds like a lot of buzz for tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

I would find it hard to believe that the picture of the Bull/Buffalo wouldn't have to do with the Longshot playing at the Golden Bull. I'm going to assume there will be a secret show for sure. Sounds like a lot of buzz for tomorrow.

I’m sure it’s not Longshot if it’s related to the IG posts, because Tre isn’t involved with Longshot.

2 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I’m sure it’s not Longshot if it’s related to the IG posts, because Tre isn’t involved with Longshot.

Neither is Mike. And neither is Green Day.

Without any knowledge ,that isn't exactly true-Tre and Mike are related to the Longshot though distantly. Perhaps they guest star and the covers of the GD songs will be done by the full band at the Golden Bull.....Just an idea, but a "Longshot"

So after being offline the whole day because of driving to my fam in the east I must admit that I'm shitting bricks rn

I so so much hope for some news this weekend/ next week

Sorry I was unclear I mean a secret GD show after longshot show

6 minutes ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

Sorry I was unclear I mean a secret GD show after longshot show

finally someone suggested this - im hoping for pre trilogy small club show when they drop new music.

3 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

told ya so 😉🎶🎸

Told us what? There is still no new music, and no official announcement of new music 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Told us what? There is still no new music, and no official announcement of new music 🤷‍♂️

I think they are referring to when they posted "new album next week" earlier this week. 

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

I think they are referring to when they posted "new album next week" earlier this week. 

Well there isn't one as of yet, unless I REALLY missed out on something 😅. So I dont understand why that dude is saying I told you so.

The Bull seams to come from Butch studio, as the other pics, the Green Day account posted them as well. Something is going to happen and is GD related. I would not be that sure about tomorrow, but I am also wondering why start this today if they wanted to avoid the “block party” from overlapping? It doesn’t feel like something that couldn’t wait until Monday... maybe they are actually just a bunch of teasing trolls, but the trilogy-ish small club thing would be really cool :D 

4 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Well there isn't one as of yet, unless I REALLY missed out on something 😅. So I dont understand why that dude is saying I told you so.

They seem to be pretty confident in their prediction :)

I really think there is going to be a GD secret show tomorrow at the Golden Bull at the end of the night.  Not sure if they plan on dropping new music, but I would not be surprised if they did.  For now though, it will have to be a wait and see.  But Im pretty excited.

55 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Neither is Mike. And neither is Green Day.

Right, have no idea why I forgot to point out that Mike isn’t involved either. Anyway, I don’t think any of this has to do with The Longshot.

Well all in all a pretty good day. We got something! We have been officially teased. It shouldn't be to much longer until we get solid confirmation, until then let the teasing continue, and let the hype commence.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

They seem to be pretty confident in their prediction :)

I promise you they’re a troll :) 

Billies's instagram is no longer private. Mike, Tré and the Green Day instagram are still private

7 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Billies's instagram is no longer private. Mike, Tré and the Green Day instagram are still private

Um..any ideas as to what this means?

2 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I couldnt guess why they made it private in the first place. Maybe well get an answer tomorrow night.

30 minutes ago, legendary said:

Billie Joe just accepted my request to follow him 

That’s because he just made it public again

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

they're breaking up, obviously 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived