Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

The bull face is a cool image, I would not mind that being the album cover, with or without anything else added.  Might be kind of weird if it's a self titled with a cover like that though.   Kind of cool, but what does the bull represent?  Something in the lyrics perhaps?  Could possibly work....

I know this may surprise you all, but I've run out of album titles.  I think Green Day may need to come up with this one on their own.  

I'm off the listen to the new Cold song, because, ya know, they are actually releasing songs.  :)

"Without You"

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to kindly remind everyone what to do at this to save all this "You're annoying us with telling us to stop overreacting" "there's no content in these last two threads" time:

qJWbZk1.png

I still don’t see the point of them making their IGs private. Yes they’re obviously building up hype but aren’t we all following them already anyway?

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I still don’t see the point of them making their IGs private. Yes they’re obviously building up hype but aren’t we all following them already anyway?

They probably (or Billie) don't realize we can still view their pages.

This is Billie "how do you make them go away" Joe Armstrong we are talking about.

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

We are not the entire Green Day audience.

3 minutes ago, Daddy. said:

They probably (or Billie) don't realize we can still view their pages.

I don’t think so

On 7/14/2019 at 10:58 PM, neverdone2000 said:

Should’ve said something about what? I don’t understand. And why would the pics they posted break your hopes?

Not the pics, the fact that the three of them posted almost simultaneously to the fake news of new music when the entire fandom knew about it already.

So fans know that K! radio talks about GD but GD doesn't? Of course they knew and it would've been nice if they said it wasn't true.

------------------

But I got over it and I'm happy to see them together and up to something 😄

I just caught up on the last 10 pages. Ah, shit. Here we go again!

It's weird we're seeing these studio pics right after Green Day representatives said that there wasn't any Green Day music coming any time soon. And we're hearing all this on the 19th, the date they specifically told us nothing was going to happen on

22 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

It's weird we're seeing these studio pics right after Green Day representatives said that there wasn't any Green Day music coming any time soon. And we're hearing all this on the 19th, the date they specifically told us nothing was going to happen on

Soon is a relative term. “Not soon” meaning “not the 19th”.

Why do all bands nowadays tend to do all the exciting teasing on IG, there are people who dont use IG at all 🙃im glad you guys keep me updated, a gd secret show would be sick, it was a nice time back before the trilogy got released to live-follow the secret shows and hearing the snippets of new songs with the shitty livestream quality haha

59 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

Why do all bands nowadays tend to do all the exciting teasing on IG, there are people who dont use IG at all 🙃im glad you guys keep me updated, a gd secret show would be sick, it was a nice time back before the trilogy got released to live-follow the secret shows and hearing the snippets of new songs with the shitty livestream quality haha

Instagram is arguably the most popular social media platform right now.

5 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

It's the biggest social media platform in the world so it's only logical. Evryone is on insta right now. All the marketing and promotion happens there 

Sophie from the kerrang radio slip up last week is saying she was right all along because of the pictures today...didn't she say new music, not a picture of a bulls head on a wall?

Just now, Im.a.basket.case said:

Sophie from the kerrang radio slip up last week is saying she was right all along because of the pictures today...didn't she say new music, not a picture of a bulls head on a wall?

Yeah, that kinda shows immaturity in my opinion and also a lack of self-reflection. It certainly doesn't excuse reading out a random tweet while pretending to be proclaiming something newsworthy or having some kind of insider information. Simply unprofessional behaviour. I obviously don't agree with people insulting her or sending hate mail / hateful tweets, that is despicable behaviour and should be condemned, but we should still call a spade a spade. 

5 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I am wondering if all of this is teasing just the show at GB, and not new music. Just a thought. I still think it’s likely there will be an announcement about a single.

If there's nothing else by 8 PM EST, I think that's it for the day. Extremely exciting regardless!

23 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I thought she was banned from talking about Green Day

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived