Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

1 hour ago, John.reject23 said:

Well in one comment he first said "very soon" but then he edited to "hopefully very soon". It could be nothing anyway but who knows... 

This guy needs a good slap

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Interesting post here. Note the #comingsoon 🤔

Henry Ruggery is a very famous rock photographer here in Italy. He works for Virgin Radio Italy. 

2 minutes ago, WorryRock02 said:

Henry Ruggery is a very famous rock photographer here in Italy. He works for Virgin Radio Italy. 

Well he's a fake insider now

28 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Well he's a fake insider now

He could also know things.

by his profession especially.

I'm surprised nobody has brought up Mike's recent instagram post. 

somebody might even think each pic represents a new song, or is a hint for a song name. 

Although I highly doubt that.

20 minutes ago, kripack said:

I'm surprised nobody has brought up Mike's recent instagram post. 

somebody might even think each pic represents a new song, or is a hint for a song name. 

Although I highly doubt that.

Wow cant wait for a song about coffee

This whole kerrang thing fucked everyone, tomorrow will come and tomorrow will go, we are all victims of nowadays fake internet news, started by this tweet the 'super fan' tweeted :d my guess is, absolutely nothing will happen tomorrow, its a hoax

Nothing is going to happen just like NiFi never happened. #NiFucked

The album could be called PEACE.

Everybody stay up until midnight tomorrow to get your chance at being the first to criticize their new sound after your first listen!!!

I’m really curious how different this album is going to sound compared to RevRad. Obvious there’s been minimal to major jumps in sound between sounds in their catalogue, I’m just curious how much the boys changed up the recipe this time. The songs I’ve heard that Butch has produced(Weezer’s Pacific Daydream, not a big fan of FOB in general so I haven’t listened to his FOB work).

10 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

The only hot new music coming July 19th is this

Man that really slaps! 😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

The only hot new music coming July 19th is this

Wow so much better than Blink-182’s new stuff 😧

thats right blink fans ... come and get me 😈😂

jk

4 minutes ago, Motoko Kusanagi said:

Wow so much better than Blink-182’s new stuff 😧

thats right blink fans ... come and get me 😈😂

jk

tenor.gif?itemid=12483738

You know, all this talk about new music i actually ended up having a dream they dropped a single out and it sounded like a mix between American Idiot and Rev Rad. 😆 now it got me wondering if it will sound like THAT or something else?🤔 either way i have a feeling its gonna be awesome!!

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

The album could be called PEACE.

Everybody stay up until midnight tomorrow to get your chance at being the first to criticize their new sound after your first listen!!!

Actually, Peace does sound like a really great name for an album.👌

35 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

You know, all this talk about new music i actually ended up having a dream they dropped a single out and it sounded like a mix between American Idiot and Rev Rad. 😆 now it got me wondering if it will sound like THAT or something else?🤔 either way i have a feeling its gonna be awesome!!

Actually, Peace does sound like a really great name for an album.👌

Green Day presents “Peace”. And during their concert, “Do you wanna start a fu<king War!” (Holiday begins) 😂

4 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Green Day presents “Peace”. And during their concert, “Do you wanna start a fu<king War!” (Holiday begins) 😂

This is something I already wanted to know for many years. Excuse me for this question but why exactly is Billie shouting „Do you wanna start a fucking war?“ before Holiday?

25 minutes ago, steve46 said:

This is something I already wanted to know for many years. Excuse me for this question but why exactly is Billie shouting „Do you wanna start a fucking war?“ before Holiday?

Because the song is about war I assume.

31 minutes ago, steve46 said:

When they first started playing it he used to say “this song is not anti-American; it’s anti-war” but it changed over the years to “ do you want to start a f***ing war”. Rambunctious Billie 😂😂😂 or just plain stirring things up 😂

25 minutes ago, jengd said:

When they first started playing it he used to say “this song is not anti-American; it’s anti-war” but it changed over the years to “ do you want to start a f***ing war”. Rambunctious Billie 😂😂😂 or just plain stirring things up 😂

I’d go with the latter 2 options. 😂

I wonder if the new album will have vocal filters.....................................

5 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I wonder if the new album will have vocal filters.....................................

Yes

43 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Doesn't every album have vocal filters?

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Because the song is about war I assume.

But in concert he’s referring to a good kind of war....I guess. 

13 minutes ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

Doesn't every album have vocal filters?

2017-05-17-2.png

Anyway my previous post brought to you by aimlessly checking the Green Day spotify for new releases and revisiting the Fell For You Otis remix

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived