Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

3 hours ago, steve46 said:

At least Sum41 will bring out their album tomorrow! 🤘🏻

I honestly can't wait for that! I'm incredibly excited for their new album :D

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Order In Decline a day early and honestly it’s soo fucking good. I’ll go as far to say it maybe one of the best album they have ever made 😘

This will tide me over until Green Day release their album ... whenever that is 😂

Im watching the lion king. I was more excited about the movie than the new album. Gd should learn how to promote

Well tomorrow’s the 19th. If anything is still planned that’s when we’ll know one way or the other.  Still looking forward to seeing The Coverups this weekend and Dead Sound and Prima Donna at the Golden Bull regardless so it’s a win either way. 

1 hour ago, Motoko Kusanagi said:

I got Order In Decline a day early and honestly it’s soo fucking good. I’ll go as far to say it maybe one of the best album they have ever made 😘

This will tide me over until Green Day release their album ... whenever that is 😂

So jealous! I'm expecting this album to help me bridge the gap to the new Green Day album haha

3 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

did the longshot play i dont want to spoil the party at one show??

Not that I saw. Unless it was a snippet of a line.  Where’d you hear that?  It’s one of my favorite Beatles songs.

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Not that I saw. Unless it was a snippet of a line.  Where’d you hear that?  It’s one of my favorite Beatles songs.

mine too :

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+longshot+setlist&rlz=1C1GCEU_deAT819AT819&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8pJebyb7jAhVG06YKHc7aBtkQ_AUIEigC&biw=1316&bih=831#imgrc=IWEUpuaTxOEWtM:

35 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

did the longshot play i dont want to spoil the party at one show??

32 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

22 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

According to this video, it was written in the setlist as a possibility but they ended up not doing it

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Interesting post here. Note the #comingsoon 🤔

According to his page he sells prints, so could be that picture about to go on sale

Just now, Joe. said:

According to his page he sells prints, so could be that picture about to go on sale

Well it is a great photo 😊

14 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Naw, I think he's definitely teasing at new tunes in this post. I dont think it's a "miss green day? Well here's some pictures.." just by the concept of the post and wording 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Naw, I think he's definitely teasing at new tunes in this post. I dont think it's a "miss green day? Well here's some pictures.." just by the concept of the post and wording 🤷‍♂️

It could be that the dude just spent some time on GDC or saw  articles claming we'll get new music on Friday. Do we have information if he's somehow conneted to the band or management to actually know something?

1 minute ago, kripack said:

It could be that the dude just spent some time on GDC or saw  articles claming we'll get new music on Friday. Do we have information if he's somehow conneted to the band or management to actually know something?

No, on his Instagram page he has a post on July 10th saying "New @greenday music coming soon? Oh yessssss!!!".

However, that was when the whole Kerrang hype was spreading across the internet. He probably got excited then, but didn't get the update that it turned out to be fake.

And in reply to some of the comments about this post on IG he says  “hopefully”

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Interesting post here. Note the #comingsoon 🤔

And he’s liking comments that ask about new Green Day music!!!!

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

And he’s liking comments that ask about new Green Day music!!!!

He doesn't know any information. "hopefully" is his response to people commenting.

14 minutes ago, DadBod said:

He doesn't know any information. "hopefully" is his response to people commenting.

There are two kinds of “Hopefully”

Hopefully - :eyebrows::acute:

Hopefully - :whistle:confused:

Well in one comment he first said "very soon" but then he edited to "hopefully very soon". It could be nothing anyway but who knows... 

So he doesn’t know anything and is just speculating 🤔 

ugh 😔 back to lady cave I go 🥺

What was the YouTube time/date thing someone posted a few weeks ago. 

It was like check out YouTube live on This date !!!

I know people have speculated on here that The Coverups show could turn out to be a Green Day one, and while I don't think that'll happen and would be a bit of a middle finger to the Coverups members who aren't in GD. I just thought about how cool it would actually be if that band was a "Coverup" for GD. It all fits so perfectly.

Wh oknows, crazier things have happened. Are Billie, Mike and Tre still in the same area? 

2 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

I know people have speculated on here that The Coverups show could turn out to be a Green Day one and while I don't think that'll happen and would bit a bit of a middle finger to the Coverups members who aren't in GD. I just thought about how cool it would actually be if that band was a cover up for GD. 

Wh oknows, crazier things have happened. Are Billie, Mike and Tre still in the same area? 

Right now they are all in SoCal. Billie and Mike will have to go back to Oakland for the Coverups but no sign yet that Tre is going too.

7 minutes ago, cav9mm said:

What was the YouTube time/date thing someone posted a few weeks ago. 

It was like check out YouTube live on This date !!!

I think that was a confirmed troll and it was the July 19 date again.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived