Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

1 minute ago, Paola17 said:

Disappointed in waiting for info, disappointed at the far-too-in-depth speculation...

disappointment all around.

Fair reaction. I haven't been able to get super worked up or excited about anything because my job is very busy at the moment (and forseeable future). My little moments of breath is spent reading the hilarity of this train crash thread. 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That monkey definitely has some info, or its even part of the album promotion. Anyways How did they teach the monkey how to flip?

My uncle works at green day and told me they are merging with weezer to release 'pinkerton idiot' next week.

1 hour ago, Paola17 said:

Disappointed in waiting for info, disappointed at the far-too-in-depth speculation...

disappointment all around.

I think lighten up a bit. A lot of the speculation is just fun interaction to fill the time. Personally the comments on here make me laugh and laughter is healthy.

Don’t Patronize the Judge and The Jury’s Bratwurst Ft. Lady Cobra and Miranda Lambert comes out July 19th, 2019! Don’t miss out on the first single from Green Day’s Chinese Democracy tribute album! 

11 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

They haven’t really lied unless you take that dude at his word and then it would be a case ONE of them MAYBE lying (to a person) and then it’s all been denials, not lies.

Like @DookieLukie I believe said, it was mixed in with some info I’ve heard from the horse’s mouth a long time ago so it’s fair to take it at its word or maybe a half truth. If I was a betting man, and I am, I would put it all on RED.

But the statement that management gave Kerrang said “no new GD music anytime soon” or something similar. If GD music is coming soon, wouldn’t that be a flat-out lie? I don’t understand why they would take that approach with such a specific statement. Wouldn’t that be kind of a clumsy PR move? 

I keep saying for every false release date or speculation or fake tracklist made y'all delay it every time by 6 months 

4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I keep saying for every false release date or speculation or fake tracklist made y'all delay it every time by 6 months 

So we'll get the album in the year 3020?

10 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

So we'll get the album in the year 3020?

So Green Day is so fed up with us at this point that they’ve decided to break up? 😬😜

There is a lesson to be learned in these  two threads, I'm not exactly sure what it is, but its here somewhere

17 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

There is a lesson to be learned in these  two threads, I'm not exactly sure what it is, but its here somewhere

You know, when I was younger, my parents always told me to be careful and not trust strangers on the internet. I always thought I was too smart to get tricked like that, but now after reading these threads I realized I’m not a smart as I thought I was

12 hours ago, Daddy. said:

look at me - I'm the true INSIDER" -

I am though - at least for the next few months.  The username has come with great responsibility #GDCawards😋

18 minutes ago, The Insider said:

I am though - at least for the next few months.  The username has come with great responsibility #GDCawards😋

So what true inside info do you have then 🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

So what true inside info do you have then 🤷‍♂️

None but his username is insider so technically he is an insider.

Like if someone was like "I'm royalty" and someone with the last name of King is like "well im actually a king so yeah"

🎶 I'm an insider, inside of everything

I'm an insider, inside of everything

I'm an insider, inside of everything

Everything you know

Everything you know

Is because I told you so 🎶

37 minutes ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

your mom is an insider

Speaking of your mom, I was insider last night

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived