Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

Just now, steve46 said:

If its „Ö3“ then I highly doubt that. Two days after Bang Bang was announced I contacted them and asked them when they will play the new Green Day single in Austria for the first time. They even knew that the band released a single two days ago on that time. So „Ö3“ is not good in that. Furthermore I doubt that such a f* tiny country like Austria does have more info than other countries.

He tried to troll us. It didn't work.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

He tried to troll us. It didn't work.

If he really did then I would suggest to ignore him because thats the worst thing you could do in such a kind of forum.

We are all fans. We are all getting hyped now and the worst thing you can do to such a group is to give them false hopes.

If the September release is accurate, we are exactly 1 month and half to that. I prefer that than not having new music this year😅

3 hours ago, localinsomniac said:

This makes me weirdly happy. I thought Mike had quit getting high?

Mike is high?

2 hours ago, John.reject23 said:

If the September release is accurate, we are exactly 1 month and half to that. I prefer that than not having new music this year😅

Unless it’s at the end of the month, in which case it’s a 2 and a half month wait....sorry

10 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

Unless it’s at the end of the month, in which case it’s a 2 and a half month wait....sorry

Exactly 😔

2 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

New Album Next Week

If we get a new album next week I'll eat my nimrod and If we don't you have to delete your gdc account, deal? 

What about.... Those Green Day inner circle / members who snoop in here, wait until we've got our hopes up on a date, then avoid it. So we should stop guessing actual dates, and then it will come. 

Just like ordering a taxi when the bus hasn't turned up, then 3 buses come. (no I'm not implying a trilogy from this comment for those that like to read into stuff!) 

14 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

New Album Next Week

Please stop with the trolling garbage.

(forgot my password for my old account so i had to make a new one lol)

now what's all this stuff about eating a nimrod cd ? 

BUT WHAT IF THEY SAID THERE WON'T BE A SINGLE ANYTIME SOON BECAUSE THE WHOLE ALBUM IS DROPPING ON JULY 19TH!?!?!?!

this post is not to be taken seriously

47 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Those Green Day inner circle / members who snoop in here, wait until we've got our hopes up on a date, then avoid it.

Well - we will never be getting a album again. :P 

When they said there won't be a single dropping "any time soon" that means the network are coming back in 2020 

6 minutes ago, Motoko Kusanagi said:

now what's all this stuff about eating a nimrod cd ? 

Oh it's just this thing I do, it's nothing really

Just reading this last page out of context has made my evening

1 minute ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Can't wait to see you drink your Nimrod CD. I think your 200 posts is about that 😂

5 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

As a qualified nurse it’s my duty to tell you to stop eating CDs and start eating Cassette Tapes instead 😂 more healthy for you 😘

Maybe the new album will be edible so you guys won't choke to death on Nimrod.   You get the code off the cd to download or stream the songs, then you chow down (on Green Day's new album WATERSHED!)  It'll be made of hummus and be as delicious as it sounds.   

It's 2019 and people do weird things so I feel like someone needs to say this:   DO NOT EAT COMPACT DISCS.  Even blended this is extremely bad for your health.  DO NOT EAT CDS.  

I just skipped one page cause I'm at work for another 20min, but I got the notification from Instagram regarding Tre, saw it
And came to see if there was speculation yet.

I will probably be disappointed regardless.

4 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

I just skipped one page cause I'm at work for another 20min, but I got the notification from Instagram regarding Tre, saw it
And came to see if there was speculation yet.

I will probably be disappointed regardless.

I'm sure some will analyze it to death...

My thoughts, is it fits my mood perfectly right now because of a project meeting I just got out of.

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Hey @GDFan2019 did you see Tré IG pic ?

You just had to open that can of worms, didn't you...

Just now, DadBod said:

I'm sure some will analyze it to death...

My thoughts, is it fits my mood perfectly right now because of a project meeting I just got out of.

Disappointed in waiting for info, disappointed at the far-too-in-depth speculation...

disappointment all around.

And they're still flipping us off...now with monkeys 🙊

Now we just need mike to flip us off with something on Instagram then it’s open season on here 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived