Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

14 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Unless it’s a side project release to fill time until GD promotion starts. 

I definitely doubt that unless it’s just some coverups shows

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If his middle finger was directed towards Kerrang, what could the caption, “Mischief 4ever” mean?

3 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:
“Mischief 4ever” mean?

It must be his Harry Potter reference. “Mischief Managed” but then he couldn’t manage it, that’s why, Mischief 4ever. 

8 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

If his middle finger was directed towards Kerrang, what could the caption, “Mischief 4ever” mean?

We gotta move on from this

2 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Remember what @TJChrobo said?

Uhm no I haven't been able to keep up with the rumors and stuff since I started my new job. 

Just now, petros said:

Uhm no I haven't been able to keep up with the rumors and stuff since I started my new job. 

Basically, he met Billie at a Longshot show, Billie told him there would be a single in September, album in February. Then after that, they plan to leave Reprise to be able to release albums more frequently

18 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

It’s clearly the anagram of “4 feverish mice”. Duh.

1 minute ago, J a c said:

It’s clearly the anagram of “4 feverish mice”. Duh.

Careful. You don't want to give anyone the idea that Fever Blister will be on this record

36 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Uchm.gif

I'm pretty sure the Instagram posts were just GD being a bunch of goofy dads. I don't think it was anything more than that or their response to Kerrang! 

7 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I'm pretty sure the Instagram posts were just GD being a bunch of goofy dads. I don't think it was anything more than that or their response to Kerrang! 

The point is, the 3 of them are hanging out together again, or at least taking more photos together again

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

hanging out together again

Do you think they don't hang out during their down time? It's not required to post a photo every time they are together and they don't live their lives on social media. There's nothing to read into. It's 3 guys hanging out, having fun and causing mischief. *eye roll emoji* 

7 hours ago, dallasthemenace said:

so many people are just hellbent on finding an excuse to consume liquid nimrod.

BOR-ING.

you wanna make an impression?

international superenemas are where its at.

I couldn't part ways (or ingest) my original copy of Nimrod.  That album means a lot to me.

I'm trying to combine all the previous album titles into one cohesive one, but there are so many.    

Other than Smooth, all the album titles have been short.  It works with their style, not sure if a paragraph title would work for the guys.   One or two words that really represent the album.

If people met up with each other and a social media picture wasn't taken - did it really happen? Were we really there? Is existence just pointless unless the hordes on Instagram know about it first?

If so - my Instagram pictures must mean that Daz Sampson - England's eurovision entry in 2006 is releasing new music soon.

OR PEOPLE MEET UP AND DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST ABOUT IT. 

6 minutes ago, Daddy. said:

PEOPLE MEET UP AND DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO POST ABOUT IT. 

It's a strange world we live in, I know. :P

3 minutes ago, DadBod said:

It's a strange world we live in, I know. :P

I mean we met up last week - you don't see us busting out the hashtag #daddybod over the internet so people can collectively can wear their Sherlock outfit to figure out what it means. 

3 minutes ago, Daddy. said:

I mean we met up last week - you don't see us busting out the hashtag #daddybod over the internet so people can collectively can wear their Sherlock outfit to figure out what it means. 

JauntyImpressionableIrrawaddydolphin-max

5 minutes ago, Daddy. said:

2 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Pics or it didn't happen

4 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Pics or it didn't happen

Me:giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2ceb5e364e5a6559

Her:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2cebf471516f6b4d

15 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

I found another 4chan "leak" by the original dude. I don't know if it was posted here yet but I haven't seen it so here ya go: 

http://boards.4channel.org/mu/thread/88937196#p88937213

BS. I never trusted 4chan

I found another 4chan "leak" by the original dude. I don't know if it was posted here yet but I haven't seen it so here ya go: 

Plus a lot of the song names have been taken from other gd songs titles and lyrics. 

This is the most audaciously ridiculous "leak" so far and seems so utterly made up, that I think the troll must have already purposefully switched to "fling everything you got and hope it sticks" mode. We can already confirm that the 4chan trolls love to feed on our naivety and desperation. That being said, the tiny tiny tiny chance that there may be some truth here absolutely scares me shitless, not gonna lie. Honestly, I know I'd accept virtually anything the guys release, however bad or cringe-worthy. But these song-titles are so so painfully bad, that if they're actually real, I'll seriously have to start worrying about Billie's mental well-being lol. Christ they make me cringe. I'd even prefer "Bratwurst" and "Songs For Assholes" every day of the week and twice on Thursdays to this absolute mess. 

21 minutes ago, greenday.stuff said:

Plus a lot of the song names have been taken from other gd songs titles and lyrics.

I mean, I agree it's probably bullshit. This isn't the best litmus test given the last album, though.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived