Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

1 minute ago, Maddie86 said:

That's the leak that said we'd get a single in June, right? I don't see how anyone could still believe that.

My point is made šŸ˜‚

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Maddie86 said:

That's the leak that said we'd get a single in June, right? I don't see how anyone could still believe that.

LOL you know what? I forgot it even said that! Haha!

22 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Then there was that fan that messaged Butch Walker, and Walker replied, ā€œNo worries asshole, I got this!ā€

That was meĀ 

Iā€™m surprised nobody mentioned how TrĆ© didnā€™t have blue hair in the latest IG posts

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Iā€™m surprised nobody mentioned how TrĆ© didnā€™t have blue hair in the latest IG posts

My guess is because this isn't the Instagram post thread and his hair color has nothing to do with an album

Omg they are right when they say Millennials want everything now

JARED ROBINSONĀ ā€¢Ā 3 days ago

"DON'T MATCH ALBUM TITLE WITH A SINGLE"

Ā 

Ā 

Something only a Green Day fan would say, GDA is weird.

Itā€™s surprising that Sara posted a story of Tre playing for another band, and no one is speculating it as a possible means to any information about new album! :DĀ 

I'm still kinda optimistic about 7/19 šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

If not, well then wake me up when September ends

1 hour ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Itā€™s surprising that Sara posted a story of Tre playing for another band, and no one is speculating it as a possible means to any information about new album! :DĀ 

Iā€™m guessing that it is new too as Tre has brown hair in it. Ā Weā€™ve seen them with this band before I think so I guess we all assume he was just having fun with some buddies. Ā 

I don't get it, why would the kerrang news about the single coming the 19th be fake? Anyway if it's true, I'll hope they'll play it at the coverups show

7 hours ago, Doggins said:

Omg they are right when they say Millennials want everything now

Millennials have less than what their parents' generation had, way more easily,Ā at the same age. I usually don't like people my age but older people are always taking them from high for nothing. That being said, I really like @GDFan2019, keep on with that I-don't-give-a-shit enthusiasm!Ā 

8 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

I don't get it, why would the kerrang news about the single coming the 19th be fake? Anyway if it's true, I'll hope they'll play it at the coverups show

Millennials have less than what their parents' generation had, way more easily,Ā at the same age. I usually don't like people my age but older people are always taking them from high for nothing. That being said, I really like @GDFan2019, keep on with that I-don't-give-a-shit enthusiasm!Ā 

Right! Billie can post something, telling us straight up thereā€™s a new single coming out, Iā€™ll share it, and people on here will still say, ā€œYOUā€™RE LOOKING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS!ā€

14 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Right! Billie can post something, telling us straight up thereā€™s a new single coming out, Iā€™ll share it, and people on here will still say, ā€œYOUā€™RE LOOKING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS!ā€

No we wouldn't.Ā 

13 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I love your enthusiasm, I genuinely do but you can't blame people for saying you look too much into things. Not a single post by Billie has even hinted at a single or album release in the slightest. Love the enthusiasm though! Keeps this thread fun!

2 hours ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I'm still kinda optimistic about 7/19 šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m optimistic but Iā€™m not giving it a zero percent chance. Unless Sharonā€™s source was that cryptic post by @AnonymWarnerGermanyĀ from a few weeks ago, I donā€™t think sheā€™s the type of person toĀ pull something like thatĀ out of her butt. However, I do not know her connections.

For all we know, 7/19 was supposed to beĀ somethingĀ but the band wanted it to be a complete surprise. Since Kerrang! Radio spread that date like wildfire, the band now could have abandoned those plans and saved whatever it was for another day. And part of that change of plans involved the statement to Kerrang! Magazine, Butch Walkerā€™s ā€œwHaT iS a GrEeN dAy??ā€, and our boysā€™ middle finger posts (ā€œfuck everyone for ruining the surpriseā€). We are dealing with a new, modern management team so their procedures are going to be new to all of us.

(This is 100% my opinion and has no basis in anything Iā€™ve been told ā€” please treat it appropriately)

9 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m optimistic but Iā€™m not giving it a zero percent chance. Unless Sharonā€™s source was that cryptic post by @AnonymWarnerGermanyĀ from a few weeks ago, I donā€™t think sheā€™s the type of person toĀ pull something like thatĀ out of her butt. However, I do not know her connections.

For all we know, 7/19 was supposed to beĀ somethingĀ but the band wanted it to be a complete surprise. Since Kerrang! Radio spread that date like wildfire, the band now could have abandoned those plans and saved whatever it was for another day. And part of that change of plans involved the statement to Kerrang! Magazine, Butch Walkerā€™s ā€œwHaT iS a GrEeN dAy??ā€, and our boysā€™ middle finger posts (ā€œfuck everyone for ruining the surpriseā€).

(This is 100% my opinion and has no basis in anything Iā€™ve been told ā€” please treat it appropriately)

I do think the middle fingers were dedicated to us

1 minute ago, Asik said:

I kinda do too, way to go Sharon!

45 minutes ago, Matt. said:

For all we know, 7/19 was supposed to beĀ somethingĀ but the band wanted it to be a complete surprise. Since Kerrang! Radio spread that date like wildfire, the band now could have abandoned those plans and saved whatever it was for another day. And part of that change of plans involved the statement to Kerrang! Magazine, Butch Walkerā€™s ā€œwHaT iS a GrEeN dAy??ā€, and our boysā€™ middle finger posts (ā€œfuck everyone for ruining the surpriseā€). We are dealing with a new, modern management team so their procedures are going to be new to all of us.

Why do you think Sharon is a reputable source?

20 hours ago, TJChrobo said:

I didnā€™t. That encounter will be burned into my memory until the end times

Also, there isnā€™t anything to misinterpret. It wasnā€™t said in a ā€˜read between the linesā€™ way.Ā He explicitly said September single, February album, 2020 tour, leaving label, more music more often when independentĀ 

Now it is possible that Billie himself had inaccurate information or things have changed since then, but Iā€™m holding out and onto this information until something otherwise happens

Look, everyone knows here Iā€™ve been saying for years after this album, he plans on making more music on their own indie and so that jives.

With your last post, at the very least, I believe he said it to you. Well done!

3 hours ago, Asik said:

Or to Kerrang! Radio? šŸ¤”

5 minutes ago, John.reject23 said:

Or to Kerrang! Radio? šŸ¤”

Yeah really it was their fault. Why blame the fans just for getting excited over a rumor?

I'mĀ not usually in agreement that IG pics are messages or signs of new music, but after what Matt said, I can get behind the idea that Kerrang spoiled a surprise and the middle fingers were due to that. I mean they could have just been having fun for no reason but it is suspicious given the timing.

Really don't understand why people are obsessing over the middle finger pics. It's honestly bafflingĀ :lol:

6 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Really don't understand why people are obsessing over the middle finger pics. It's honestly bafflingĀ :lol:

It isnā€™t like anythingĀ either of the boys post on their accounts. And, given the timing and the fact that they all did it within an hour or two of each other canā€™t just be a coincidence.

Hopefully, if that Kerrang date was true, they don't delay it too much longer as revenge. Or maybe they assume none of us know about new music in general and were mad Kerrang revealed that.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived