Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Green Day should literally hire dude. His ideas >>>>> anything they could ever come up with 

I think that's just a matter of probability more than anything, he has so damn many some are bound to hit the mark.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

I think that's just a matter of probability more than anything, he has so damn many some are bound to hit the mark.

LOL I don’t care what anyone says haha I still believe the original leak with “Peace”, “As the World Turns”, and “Orange Summer”!

I wish we could still access the old anticipation thread. I want to look at the old 4chan leaks. One definitely said Sept single and Feb album.

Just now, DookieLukie said:

I wish we could still access the old anticipation thread. I want to look at the old 4chan leaks. One definitely said Sept single and Feb album.

You can still read it.

11 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Chris Dugan does their engineering. 

While I agree that he does most of it, Lee has worked on albums with them in the past, and did a song on Love Is For Losers. But this is most likely nothing green day related.

Edit: On his LinkedIn profile it says he’s currently working as recording engineer with green day. But I stick to my idea that it’s nothing.

29 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

While I agree that he does most of it, Lee has worked on albums with them in the past, and did a song on Love Is For Losers. But this is most likely nothing green day related.

Edit: On his LinkedIn profile it says he’s currently working as recording engineer with green day. But I stick to my idea that it’s nothing.

Who else is he currently working with now?

28 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

I doubt it’s Green Day related. He does side work with other artists. Since no one else from GD has posted anything related to an album, I doubt lee would risk his job to do so. 

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

Who else is he currently working with now?

Other artists that contact him. Do does freelance recording and records his own work. 

13 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I doubt it’s Green Day related. He does side work with other artists. Since no one else from GD has posted anything related to an album, I doubt lee would risk his job to do so. 

Other artists that contact him. Do does freelance recording and records his own work. 

Even if it is GD, I don’t think his job would be in jeopardy, it’s hard to tell exactly what he’s working on

1 hour ago, DadBod said:

Chris Dugan does their engineering. 

51 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

Chris Dugan and Adrienne liked the photo!!!

I feel like at this point even if there was solid evidence that the single would be released in September @GDFan2019 would still be like "BUT THE PICTURES!"

PS - all in joking fun, i appreciate your optimism. Mine is dead 😂

12 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Even if it is GD, I don’t think his job would be in jeopardy, it’s hard to tell exactly what he’s working on

Adri also liked a fan pic of a drawing of Billie I guess that’s a clue as well

1 minute ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

I feel like at this point even if there was solid evidence that the single would be released in September @GDFan2019 would still be like "BUT THE PICTURES!"

PS - all in joking fun, i appreciate your optimism. Mine is dead 😂

All good man LOL no worries!

18 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

So did Jason White so it's pretty much guranteed....🙄

18 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

So did Jason White so it's pretty much guranteed....🙄

And if you’d bombard Lee with questions, he’d say, “Who the f*ck is Green Day!?”

Lee only did that Longshot song because Chris was on vacation at the time Billie wanted to record it. Chris is still their main engineer. Lee does a lot of his own work.

I find it funny that an engineer who has been associated with Green Day posts a picture of him mixing (or whatever the word is for what he is doing) and almost everyone is like “meh probably nothing.”

But if Billie posts a picture of himself taking a shit, everyone would freak out. “Does this mean the next album is gonna be Dookie Pt 2?!”

6 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

I find it funny that an engineer who has been associated with Green Day posts a picture of him mixing (or whatever the word is for what he is doing) and almost everyone is like “meh probably nothing.”

But if Billie posts a picture of himself taking a shit, everyone would freak out. “Does this mean the next album is gonna be Dookie Pt 2?!”

Well it’s just Lee isn’t the main engineer Dugan has been their main since what? the mid to late 90’s? And Lee does work for other artists as well 

9 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

And if he really is doing some final mixes now, would it be ready by next week if we’re truly getting a surprise single?

9 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

tumblr_odmbu7YYdF1sm290bo2_540.gif

sorry, couldn’t resist 😬

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

And if he really is doing some final mixes now, would it be ready by next week if we’re truly getting a surprise single?

Seriously, stop reading into EVERY damn post/like/mention by someone associated with the band. 

Lee works with other artists. He’s not their main engineer OR mixer. He’s there to fill in when Dugan is unavailable. 🙄

5 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Well it’s just Lee isn’t the main engineer Dugan has been their main since what? the mid to late 90’s? And Lee does work for other artists as well 

I'm not saying this is evidence of anything, I just find it funny how there was logic put into why this picture is insignificant to any Green Day news, but there are other pictures that give no evidence of any music even existing and people jump to some conclusion that the album will be released on August 23rd at midnight or something

5 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

I'm not saying this is evidence of anything, I just find it funny how there was logic put into why this picture is insignificant to any Green Day news, but there are other pictures that give no evidence of any music even existing and people jump to some conclusion that the album will be released on August 23rd at midnight or something

When you say “people” I think you’re only referring to a select few. If you look back at the ones that jump to conclusions with every photo, you’ll notice a definite pattern...

3 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

LOL I don’t care what anyone says haha I still believe the original leak with “Peace”, “As the World Turns”, and “Orange Summer”!

That's the leak that said we'd get a single in June, right? I don't see how anyone could still believe that.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived