Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

21 hours ago, steve46 said:

Why would Billie Joe talk to a random person like TJChrobo after a Longshot show and tell him all this stuff. This makes definitely no sense to me. I think Billie made a joke with him and told him what he wanted to hear but in fact it will all come the other way round.

Sorry for being a million pages behind, but this has happened before. Billie told a fan about the Longshot three months before the Longshot was announced. The fan didn't even ask, Billie just brought it up. I don't believe Billie would lie about the Green Day album. If he didn't want to say anything about it, then there are words to honestly express that :) 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

Ive got lots more pics of me and members of the band and I don’t know shit (yet).

Beautiful pic with your daughter. Please keep digging. 

25 minutes ago, Todd said:

Sorry for being a million pages behind, but this has happened before. Billie told a fan about the Longshot three months before the Longshot was announced. The fan didn't even ask, Billie just brought it up. I don't believe Billie would lie about the Green Day album. If he didn't want to say anything about it, then there are words to honestly express that :) 

Welp, that’s all I needed to hear.

I can’t take it anymore LOL! I keep thinking about those middle finger posts! There HAS to be a meaning behind them! Plus, put 2 and 2 together, the 3 of them are together in every post this past week! Plus Sophie K announces a new single is coming next week then suddenly takes it back?!?!?

24 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I can’t take it anymore LOL! I keep thinking about those middle finger posts! There HAS to be a meaning behind them! Plus, put 2 and 2 together, the 3 of them are together in every post this past week! Plus Sophie K announces a new single is coming next week then suddenly takes it back?!?!?

I know you’re stuck on the middle finger pics and I understand, but consider that the 3 of them are rarely together these days. They very well could have thought it would just be funny to do that series of pics.

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

I like you very much. You don‘t give up. And I think I am the only one who is with you. I have the same opinion!

Edit: Today is one week before the 19th. Let‘s see if something is happening.

If something happens the 19th I'll put my copy of nimrod in the blender and record myself drinking it. I'm very confident nothing will happen.

4 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

If something happens the 19th I'll put my copy of nimrod in the blender and record myself drinking it. I'm very confident nothing will happen.

Why don’t you change the album this time? Let’s say, American Idiot? 😂

Stakes are high this time 😌

8 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

Why don’t you change the album this time? Let’s say, American Idiot? 😂

Stakes are high this time 😌

No it has to be nimrod

41 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Dude you really just want to eat a copy of Nimrod and you'll keep changing the rules until it happens.

4 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

why nimrod 

Because it’s something unpredictable, but in the end it’s right.

4 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

I'm just gonna cry and listen to this on repeat until the boys decide to tell us something 

"shut the fuck up. You’re a fucking whiner"

11 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

"shut the fuck up. You’re a fucking whiner"

Classic quote

4 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

But the leaving the label part? That’s what I’m questioning that just seems to be a strange random thing 

I’d be surprised if they don’t. At the very least, depending on the success of the next album, they’ll be a hell of a bidding war.

Sittin here and waiting for the ominous “one week” post 

1 minute ago, KarlAuerE12thSt said:

Sittin here and waiting for the ominous “one week” post 

...you mean the one that will inevitably have a gif from iheart, being 'clever', saying 'one fucking week'? THAT post? lol

This forum is most interesting right before a release and then during the first 4-5 months after it. It’s always some people love it, some never like it and some it suddenly becomes they’re favorite.

Im just eating ma popcorn here enjoying this. You guys are hardcore fans. I’m all in too. I would just wait around and not care but all you guys have made me on pins and needles. It’s like playing clue up in here. 

It’s a release date whodunnit replete with multiple story lines, players, and clues. It had to be Mr. Mustard!

Thought: what if they plan on doing the pre album tours as The Network and bring in the New Year with $$2020, the solo album of TN and also an all GD side project with all members of GD and bam, Feb makes sense for the release. Dunno. 

-Random thoughts by Jack Handy

Let the “is @LaughingClock hinting at something he knows” begin 😂😂 

And there was me thinking we had had all the permutations of side projects already discussed,  how silly of me 😂

10 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

Here is a pic of me and Kev.

Here is a pic of me and Bill:

I have more from that show but I don’t need to upload them all to show that with all the pics from all the players, I have no idea WTF is what.

Here is a pic of my daugter and I since I’m waiting for her to see the dentist: :)

Maybe she knows something?

Ive got lots more pics of me and members of the band and I don’t know shit (yet).

Greatest fucking thing ever. Definitely made me chuckle. 

I just hope they DO continue to keep making albums, a lot of my deep GD fans are pretty sure they might be done.

I think that, if something's going to happen on the 19th, we have to know it today. Otherwise, the waiting will be a bit longer 

7 minutes ago, Lacky said:

I think that, if something's going to happen on the 19th, we have to know it today. Otherwise, the waiting will be a bit longer 

Why? Any day next week could see an announcement of the single or it could just drop on the 19th. I’m not writing it off until the day comes and goes, which it probably will.

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived