Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

Just now, Austrian_Insomniac said:

aaaaaaaaaaand?

And it wasn't me :P

At this point, it's hard to believe anything, but I believe she didn't just make it up. I'm not giving up all the hope yet.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 11th, 2019 - I am still haiting you😂

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

And it wasn't me :P

At this point, it's hard to believe anything, but I believe she didn't just make it up. I'm not giving up all the hope yet.

Guys I’ve got a secret source (I can’t tell you sorry)

But they’ve told me that Billie Joe does indeed play Guitar!

You heard it here first!

8 hours ago, TJChrobo said:

We first talked about an astrology app 

Okay, I believe you. You can't make this shit up. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

July 11th, 2019 - I am still haiting you😂

Don't h8, I'm just preaching the word as I heard it minus the names. I still have faith.

This thread is a fucking circle jerk of misinformation. Someone is gonna be right by chance and that’ll be your next big source. 

😂

8 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Ok, this is just getting weird now. Holy fk, I don't know why it would disappoint me so much that Billie would use such a thing as an astrology app, but damn it does... 

I can relate to this...I feel the last bits of faith I had in him not being Like That dissipate like the smoke inside a crystal ball :lol:

3 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

This thread is a fucking circle jerk of misinformation. Someone is gonna be right by chance and that’ll be your next big source. 

😂

That's the art of insidering hahaha

how funny would it be if billy trolls us.. i mean if he officially announces a single? and then a week later he says "i was joking" and we will have to wait another year :D

Billie's somewhere out there with his astrology app trying to find the best planet constellation to release the album.

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

Billie's somewhere out there with his astrology app trying to find the best planet constellation to release the album.

Can't release the goods until mercury's in retrograde

7 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

July announcement confirmed

Yes yes yes the planets confirm the insider intel

16 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

touched a plasma ball ;)

does it work with the power socket too? i want my hair like this iam not kidding

5 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

does it work with the power socket too? i want my hair like this iam not kidding

nope you need static electricity not to electrocute yourself. or you know, hairstyling products would do. 

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

nope you need static electricity not to electrocute yourself. or you know, hairstyling products would do. 

i need a tutorial

I have some unconfirmed insider info that I probably should not be divulging to you guys here at GDC, but I'm feeling generous. So, I would just like to confirm that Green Day either were, are, or will at some point be working on new music to release at some point in the future. 

3 minutes ago, 龑美優 (Miyu Yan) said:

I have some unconfirmed insider info that I probably should not be divulging to you guys here at GDC, but I'm feeling generous. So, I would just like to confirm that Green Day either were, are, or will at some point be working on new music to release at some point in the future. 

This just in: Green Day breaks up and retires as friends.

I feel like having a nap after reading the last 15 pages, what a rollercoaster! 

3 minutes ago, Murkrage said:

This just in: Green Day breaks up and retires as friends.

Mystery solved, time to wrap up the thread! It's been a good run, everyone. 

I have yet to post in this thread (nor the chapter 1 thread) but I've been keeping a very close look for any piece of news (there was none from what I understand lol) or "insider info" (quite a few more).

But wow so many ups and downs, mysteries, disappointment , excitement, etc in this thread.

Nevertheless I just want to say that in the end it makes me very happy to see that a bunch of people, just like me, getting so excited about GD. I'm not alone in my excitement for new GD music and never will be coz GDC is there for that :wub:.

ok that's it for now!

Don’t wait anything before end of July / beginning of August ;)

We're being trolled by Green Day. Unbelievable.

I have a question: didn't Billie say that they're on an one album at a time type of deal with Warner? I remember we talked about it a while ago.

Is there threas like this with speculations but in AI and 21st era? I wanna read first reactions. 

BW seem to really don't know a single thing about SFA IG secret group if you look at the comment.

huntersamjam1234:  If you’re knocking you don’t belong here
Butch Walker: Wait whut

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived