Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

At this point I'm sure the new single is coming on July 19th.... But 2020. 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

Okay. I spoke to Billie at the Longshot show Pioneertown CA for about 20 minutes. Billie said that a new single will be coming out in September and a new album in February, followed by a 2020 tour. This will be their last album in their contract with Warner Bros. Afterward they plan to release singles, EPs, and albums more often that are self produced. 

P.S. I know I am a newbie to this forum and that will make me seem less credible, so you can just take or leave this info. 

Ah yes, they're adopting the Offspring model!

Looks as if they're never gonna go back to Butch VIg, I think he did well. I'd be much more excited about him producing again than Walker. 

Then again Walker produced the Spider-Man soundtracks and those connected with me at 7 years old so maybe he's got some genius left in him..

Matt hasn't really said anything for ages other than just vague statements that mean absolutely nothing

Really the only things of note that he has said is that Green Day is the focus of the summer (although that is ambiguous) and that there will be an album this year

4 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Loooool, now someone like him is just a troll to you all of a sudden. What is this, opposite world?

I don’t think a gap between debut single and album has ever been that big

9 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

Okay. I spoke to Billie at the Longshot show Pioneertown CA for about 20 minutes. Billie said that a new single will be coming out in September and a new album in February, followed by a 2020 tour. This will be their last album in their contract with Warner Bros. Afterward they plan to release singles, EPs, and albums more often that are self produced. 

P.S. I know I am a newbie to this forum and that will make me seem less credible, so you can just take or leave this info. 

Pic or it didn’t happen situation. Hope this adds credibility.

https://ibb.co/FhPXMLD

Just now, PursuitOfEpicness said:

Looks as if they're never gonna go back to Butch VIg, I think he did well. I'd be much more excited about him producing again than Walker. 

Then again Walker produced the Spider-Man soundtracks and those connected with me at 7 years old so maybe he's got some genius left in him..

21CB is potentially my favorite production on an album ever - although the time and gigantic budget were undoubtedly a factor

Just now, Jankowski576 said:

21CB is potentially my favorite production on an album ever - although the time and gigantic budget were undoubtedly a factor

I really appreciate that I can just hear how much work went into the album

9 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

If this is true I wonder if they are being pushed down the list of releases in favor of pop artists and are not happy about it. The delay could be all label and they are anxious to release music. If that’s the case I wouldn’t mind a move to an independent status after this if it means they can release music more frequently.  They could have a backlog of songs that Warners isn’t releasing.

4 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

Verify that one of the people in the pic is you by posting a picture on here of yourself holding a piece of paper with a date and your username.

10 minutes ago, TJChrobo said:

That's not really the issue though. It's more a question of why Billie would disclose all of this information to you, specifically? Nevermind if what you say makes any logical sense internally. I mean, what you say definitely sounds intriguing, but you can't except us to believe any of it at face value lmao. Believe me, we've had our fair share of trolls to eliminate any vague sense of trust in what anyone or anything has to say :lol: 

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

Y’all are getting testy.

Seriously can you blame us? And what do you think of a Sep-Feb gap (assuming a few singles in between). Does that sound like something Warners is to blame for?

Just now, MillenniumFan said:

That's not the issue though. It's more a question of why he would disclose all of this information to you, specifically? I mean, what you say sounds intriguing, but you can't except us to believe it all at face value. Believe me, we've had our fair share of trolls to eliminate any vague sense of trust in what anyone says lol :lol: 

I also don't know how much we should trust Billie himself (if this information actually did come from him). I mean, we are still waiting for that Forever Now music video and other Otis remixes

2 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Y’all are getting testy.

Can you blame us? Being told we are getting music one day, then getting told oops NVM then you doing one of your vague hints to fuck with us

Is that a good time for awards or is there some other marketing reason for it?

Just now, Zebahar said:

I also don't know how much we should trust Billie himself (if this information actually did come from him). I mean, we are still waiting for that Forever Now music video and other Otis remixes

Didn't even think of that. Holy shit, so much damn uncertainty right now haha

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Verify that one of the people in the pic is you by posting a picture on here of yourself holding a piece of paper with a date and your username.

https://ibb.co/RcHSM4M

Just now, Zebahar said:

Now even the band is not a trusted source 😂

Just now, TJChrobo said:

So did he explain why the long gap?

Just now, MillenniumFan said:

That's not the issue though. It's more a question of why he would disclose all of this information to you, specifically? I mean, what you say sounds intriguing, but you can't except us to believe it all at face value. Believe me, we've had our fair share of trolls to eliminate any vague sense of trust in what anyone says lol :lol: 

Nah dude, why wouldn't Billie reveal critical information that could impact his career and livelihood to a complete stranger? Dude was like "Hey Billie, any new music coming out?" And Billie was like "Ya dude definitely ditching our label after this next record coming out on this exact dude. Dude, want to hear about all our future music release plans?"

1 minute ago, Zebahar said:

Yeah and plans change! I'm sure the album wasn't even started by that time it was probably just estimates if anything

3 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

That's not really the issue though. It's more a question of why Billie would disclose all of this information to you, specifically? Nevermind if what you say makes any logical sense internally. I mean, what you say definitely sounds intriguing, but you can't except us to believe it all at face value lmao. Believe me, we've had our fair share of trolls to eliminate any vague sense of trust in what anyone or anything has to say :lol: 

I totally get that. I was stunned by the info. Again, take it or leave it. 

We first talked about an astrology app the he and Adrianne were using. We came from south Texas to CA for one show in the middle of the desert, he was pretty excited about that. Maybe that played into it. We also talked about when he was in my home town in 1992.

1 minute ago, TJChrobo said:

Okay now REALLY prove who you are by following this set of commands:

1. Go to your local barber shop.

2. Ask him to shave your head.

3. Go to your local tattoo parlor.

4. Get a tattoo with today's date and your username on it.

Now post that here to TRULY verify yourself.

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Now even the band is not a trusted source 😂

So did he explain why the long gap?

Lol I didn’t even think of the long gap at the time. I was just having this incredible surreal moment

1 minute ago, TJChrobo said:

Lol I didn’t even think of the long gap at the time. I was just having this incredible surreal moment

Come on TJ YOU HAVE TO INTERROGATE HIM 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived