Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

Something needs to happen soon because I can't take 2 more months of this. First Matt's tease that turned out to be wrong. Now Kerrang's tease that turned out to be wrong. I'm getting green-balled by these insiders.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Something needs to happen soon because I can't take 2 more months of this. First Matt's tease that turned out to be wrong. Now Kerrang's tease that turned out to be wrong. I'm getting green-balled by these insiders.

It was so much worse between Trilogy and RevRad. I remember getting excited at their christmas song release lol

Was having a bad day today and then this happens :cry::cry:. I'm not believing another word about the album until I hear the music. 

Kerrang! said there is no new single coming any time soon because it's a full album, not a single dropping next Friday. Obvs. 😏

I think it's been removed but it's the same guy that posted something like ''23/08/19 Sfa'' on Reddit a couple of weeks ago.

1 minute ago, DyP said:

It was so much worse between Trilogy and RevRad. I remember getting excited at their christmas song release lol

At least we were getting something for RevRad. We at least knew they were in the studio when Billie posted that selfie in the studio in January 2016

The only thing we've gotten so far this time around is some insider information which turned out to be false and being flipped off :lol:

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I think it's been removed but it's the same guy that posted something like ''23/08/19 Sfa'' on Reddit a couple of weeks ago.

It’s gonna take a lot more than a reddit post to make people believe now. Especially after a radio station literally said new Green Day coming. The only way we’re going to get more speculation now is through the band themselves 

Yeah this is just damage control. Both this and Butch Walker saying "i HaVe nO iDeA aBoUt gReEn dAy." July 19th seems very likely to me.

Just now, Clockwise said:

Butch Walker saying "i HaVe nO iDeA aBoUt gReEn dAy."

Did he actually say anything? I thought he was just ignoring any mention of Green Day

Funniest part is that the band seems to be having time off. All we've seen from them recently has been Billie going places to drink beer and then all three of them flipped us off and went to a pub. That really doesn't give us a reason to think they're about to drop an album haha

SONGS FOR ASSHOLES OFFICIAL TRACKLIST LEAK - 2019

1. Bratwurst (Lead Single)

2. Man We're Old! (19 Minute Miniature Rock Opera)

I. Gettin' Old

II. My Bones Hurt

III. Ow Ouch Ouchie

IV. The Part Where Mike Sings

V. Acoustic Ending

3. Toe Jam

4. Basket Case 2

5. Billie Joe's Mom ft. Billie Eillish (second single)

6. Na Na Na

7. YoungBlood 2

8. F****

9. Old n' Dirty

10. Leakage

11. Baby Blue (Badfinger Cover)

12. Bratwurst (Acoustic Reprise)

58 minutes ago, kripack said:

What about this? Butch's answer clearly indicates he knows something and he's involved somehow

pm6M6xClFyI.jpg

Yeah. That’s me. I also DMed him again a few weeks after that. I stupidly said “since I’m asshole when can I get some songs?” As I realized it was a bad idea he saw it within 5 minutes and blocked me. 

56 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

That's fake

No it’s real. That’s me

4 minutes ago, greenday.stuff said:

Yeah. That’s me. I also DMed him again a few weeks after that. I stupidly said “since I’m asshole when can I get some songs?” As I realized it was a bad idea he saw it within 5 minutes and blocked me. 

No it’s real. That’s me

Yeah I had a nice interaction with him too. Would not recommend anyone does - got quite the mouthful about how he knows how to produce a rock record and he’s not going to make it pop garbage. He’s definitely the producer and I would bet it’s done. 

15 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Funniest part is that the band seems to be having time off. All we've seen from them recently has been Billie going places to drink beer and then all three of them flipped us off and went to a pub. That really doesn't give us a reason to think they're about to drop an album haha

They went out drinking cuz they're so sad we ruined their surprise album!

Just now, Jankowski576 said:

Yeah I had a nice interaction with him too. Would not recommend anyone does - got quite the mouthful about how he knows how to produce a rock record and he’s not going to make it pop garbage. He’s definitely the producer and I would bet it’s done. 

I agree. Bad idea DMing him. We have enough info on him already now to know he’s the producer. 

4 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

"not going to make it pop garbage"

he made raditude

Let's wait for that cover-ups show. If we're getting something this month then they're going to play as green day I bet

2 minutes ago, DyP said:

"not going to make it pop garbage"

he made raditude

Lmao I don't have much faith in him tbh

Random but I’m feel special being featured in the thread 😂

I guess I’m kinda a big account now. Wonder how that happened lol

6 minutes ago, greenday.stuff said:

I agree. Bad idea DMing him. We have enough info on him already now to know he’s the producer. 

Yeah that’s why I didn’t say anything on here until now - was a bad look on my part and I shouldn’t have intruded. Was more of just a joke but then he actually responded 😂

To be fair, Weezer has had 2 decent albums in the last 15 years and Raditude imo isn't even as bad as some of their other albums

1 minute ago, Jankowski576 said:

Yeah that’s why I didn’t say anything on here until now - was a bad look on my part and I shouldn’t have intruded. Was more of just a joke but then he actually responded 😂

Yeah I was shocked he saw let alone replied. I was even more shocked the second time that he saw

27 minutes ago, DyP said:

SONGS FOR ASSHOLES OFFICIAL TRACKLIST LEAK - 2019

1. Bratwurst (Lead Single)

2. Man We're Old! (19 Minute Miniature Rock Opera)

I. Gettin' Old

II. My Bones Hurt

III. Ow Ouch Ouchie

IV. The Part Where Mike Sings

V. Acoustic Ending

3. Toe Jam

4. Basket Case 2

5. Billie Joe's Mom ft. Billie Eillish (second single)

6. Na Na Na

7. YoungBlood 2

8. F****

9. Old n' Dirty

10. Leakage

11. Baby Blue (Badfinger Cover)

12. Bratwurst (Acoustic Reprise)

They absolutely must do "Baby Blue"

I just might start a campaigne to force Green Day into recording a cover version. Who's with me???!!!!!!

And thanks fot the tracklist....I am trying sooo hard not to post anymore but it just makes me so happy. 

I'll do a short one....

Untitled 

1. Flowers

2. Neon Eyes Girl 

3. Rain Everywhere

4. The Beast that is You

I started a movement to troll Billie Mike and Tre. Me and an bunch of other fan accounts have put “If you’re knocking you’re about to belong” in our bios and tagged them. Thought it would be interesting 

• Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived