Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

1 minute ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

lets talk about how dubious @Matt gets day after day.. i mean he didnt say anyhting useful.. except for "we dont get info in june" woooooow 

I also doubt the staff would publicly tweet about new music if they didn't actually know about it. Surely Matt must know a thing or two.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Dont forget about sharon!!

the tweet was from days earlier.

K! wouldn't just let her read a old tweet on air without something else.

it seems like a panic cover because they jumped the gun

3 minutes ago, sondretho said:

Did all of you forget that the three of them posted three pictures where one of them, shows us their middle finger? Don't call this of so soon. Still over a week until the 19th, so there will be an announcement for sure the next couple of days 👀

Yep. Happened less than a day ago and I've erased it from my memory 😄

We need an announcement this week because I'm leaving all weekend long and I don't want to come back Sunday to read 20 more pages of nothing 😂

Perhaps this whole K! shit is the announcement strategy of Green Day? Making us confused?

Just now, Austrian_Insomniac said:

maybe all of us should get out more often😂 

But-but it's cold outside! 

Can't blame Sophie for believing someone on the internet, it's pretty much what kept the last thread going :lol: 

1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

Can't blame Sophie for believing someone on the internet, it's pretty much what kept the last thread going :lol: 

Yeah, we’re in no place to judge ☺️

So when's the 'Who the fuck is Julia?' shirt going to be available in the GDA store? 

5 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

So when's the 'Who the fuck is Julia?' shirt going to be available in the GDA store? 

as soon as the Bratwurst tees sell out.

5 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I'll take two, one for me and one for Sharon

I did think it sounded more like her just reading a tweet out that was intended to be flippantly predicting a single... but if it was false why would all the major rock and alternative websites start reporting it unless they all looked on here and took it as fact.

I think we are reading into the middle fingers to the camera thing a little too much. I think the more telling thing is that they are all together for something. The middle fingers I would assume is just a bit of fun, with no hidden message

4 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Julia is a brat and the worst

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d25ce8e544659306b

3 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

My reaction to the current information we have. Who the fuck is Julia/Sharon? I need answers. 

Sharon is a die-hard fan from UK. She used to be in touch with Mike's sister and other Green Day related people. No idea who is Julia tho. 

Well, maybe Sharon’s right & maybe she’s wrong. It sounds like Sophie feels she’s dependable and come through before. So it could be that she is in touch with people close to the band. I’m thinking about poor Butch Walker wanting to make an announcement about his own stuff and getting flooded with comments about Green Day. 😬

If this is definitely bad info though it seems like the band or someone on here would have clarified it by now since it went so viral. 

If it is rubbish, I'm a little surprised Kerrang aren't clearing it up.  I know they've not confirmed anything but it was stated quite clearly on the station and they are getting lots of attention because of it, they must see how all the music press have picked up on it too.

Aw man I knew we were jumping the gun here. We should have kept the other thread like I said

I love that sharon has caused this. She's probably had a tip off from somebody close to the band. I don't think it's cause to stop being excited for next friday. It's actually made me more confident that something is happening next week. I trust her.

3 minutes ago, Too domb to die said:

I love that sharon has caused this. She's probably had a tip off from somebody close to the band. I don't think it's cause to stop being excited for next friday. It's actually made me more confident that something is happening next week. I trust her.

rule no.1

dont trust people on the internet unless its first hand information from people truly involved

4 minutes ago, Too domb to die said:

What do you know about her?

6 minutes ago, Too domb to die said:

But why :lol: 

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

hat do you know about her?

I've met her many times. She's always been pretty reliable with this stuff

• Hermione changed the title to Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2
  • Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived