Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2

Hermione

New music is released Friday globally in an effort to stop leaks and piracy. At least, that's how I understand it. 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I just want something new from Green Day, something I haven't seen from them before. The worst possible thing they could do would be to make RevRad pt. II. 

Just now, Christian's Inferno! said:

June was just baseless speculation and fake 4chan "leaks"

But they for sure knew something was up. Whoever was leaking that info. 

1 minute ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

fake 4chan "leaks"

I don't know why in 2019 - people consider 4chan credible in any way whatsoever. 

Just now, Gwen Stacy said:

The worst possible thing they could do would be to make RevRad pt. II.

The worst possible thing they could do is never release any music again, don't be dramatic.

Just now, Daddy. said:

I don't know why in 2019 - people consider 4chan credible in any way whatsoever. 

Desperation! 😂

2 minutes ago, Gwen Stacy said:

At this point I just want something new from Green Day, something I haven't seen from them before. The worst possible thing they could do would be to make RevRad pt. II. 

I don't want RevRad II but I'd take RevRad II over nothing any day

3 minutes ago, captain peroxide said:

The worst possible thing they could do is never release any music again, don't be dramatic.

Well I didn't mean that literally. I meant that this isn't the time to play it safe, RevRad recovered them but now it's time to take some risks.

So its 10:45pm here in Austria. I am afraid because I have to go to bed now because of work tomorrow. I bet I will miss the announcement 😅

Tbh, right now I'm trying to calm down my still weeping bank account, because it's not gonna like the wave of expenses just around the corner...

OHHH DAMNNN. I really didn’t think we would be getting new music so soon. I’m ready! 

1 minute ago, MillenniumFan said:

Tbh, right now I'm trying to calm down my still weeping bank account, because it's not gonna like the wave of expenses just around the corner...

Just learn to accept the debt dude and the general weariness - it may break you but you just accept it.

Besides if this is true and leads to a tour - means I can get to see some friends again and meet some new ones. ❤️  

3 minutes ago, steve46 said:

So its 10:45pm here in Austria. I am afraid because I have to go to bed now because of work tomorrow. I bet I will miss the announcement 😅

I wouldn’t imagine Butch’s announcement will be Green Day related, if new music is coming on the 19th, then I’d imagine the earliest we’d get an announcement would be this Friday, but I’m no expert 🤔

I'm convince we're gonna have a new song July 19th. So this thread will not reach a hundred pages......

Guys, used to be released on Tuesdays.  Beginning July 2015, the new music release date was changed to the 10th, Friday.

It used to be my theory was because music can be enjoyed at home and easily purchased that they left the music for Tuesday and Friday for mass media like movies.

In this day and age, things have changed and now the labels, from my understanding, is that Friday, I believe actually This Friday, July 10th that will be the new changing of the guard for music release.

I personally don't have any idea which song is to be released or if it will on that date. My guess is that there will be an announcement for the 19th simply because there are too many good insider rumors that that is the case.

We shall see.  The fact is, new music is coming this fall in full force and a couple tracks before then and then a fall and winter tour and hopefully an album that will be good enough to bring us to next summer!  Here's hoping.

14 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

This Friday, July 10th

But the 10th is tomorrow, and a Wednesday.... My brain hurts! 

I'm getting ads for a free angel reading and if this thread goes on like this I'm going to need it

1 minute ago, Goofygoldfish said:

But the 10th is tomorrow, and a Wednesday.... My brain hurts! 

I just looked at my calendar 4 times while reading this line:

16 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Beginning THIS July, the new music release date has been changed to the 10th, Friday.

I'm so confused... where's that vodka orange juice I requested yesterday? I might need another...

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'm getting ads for a free angel reading and if this thread goes on like this I'm going to need it

Mine are for The Lion King (I need to see that movie so bad).

Odd that Butch hasn't made his announcement yet, unless of course the radio leak was planned.

3 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I'm so confused... where's that vodka orange juice I requested yesterday? I might need another...

Anyone wanna play a shot game? ahahaha

Spoiler

If this is against GDC rules, calm down, I'm just joking :lol:

2 minutes ago, DadBod said:

The glass is still in the Brutal Love live thread.

Just now, MillenniumFan said:

Anyone wanna play a shot game haha 

Hide contents

If this is against the forum rules, calm down, I'm just joking :lol:

I'll play but I'll drink orange juice instead

2 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Anyone wanna play a shot game? ahahaha

Reveal hidden contents

If this is against GDC rules, calm down, I'm just joking :lol:

I'd be out after 2 shots. (lightweight here)

• Hermione changed the title to Next Album Anticipation Thread....Chapter 2
  • Khaleesi. locked this topic

Archived