Someone please make a music video using this clip of hawk 'hitchin a ride"

Matt3BJ

I truly would sync up the music if I knew how to make a youtube video but could be a fun 10 minute project for someone with the know how. Silly and stupid but would be funny.

Hitchin' a ride: featuring a hawk riding a car in LA for over 15 minutes! 5 dollar venmo to anyone who figures out how to do this, only to one person though,  I promise to paythe first Just a fun little something if someone wants to take this up. The time of the song 2:52 matches up almost perfectly with the video of 251. Take care everyone, hope everyone enjoyed the last round of Longshot shows here in CA. -Matt from San Diego after a night at Pizza Port-great beer here in SD. Sorry if this is out of line but a fun idea hopefully with a small bounty!

I don't know how to do it either so can't help (sorry). But Hitchin a Ride would certainly be the perfect soundtrack to this video :lol: 

The best I could do would be playing it from itunes and filming the youtube video. I'll bump it up to 10 dollars if someone puts in any effort. I need to speak this into existence. Thanks Hermione for responding. Love all you do for GDA and the forum, this place has been home for so many years for me. I rarely participated but always am on here keeping watch into the GD worlds an the minds of all the wonderful fans who habitate here. 

I know it’s probably not the answer you want, but I would recommend you to spend the money on a software for video editing, and to just play with it for a few hours learning how to use it. If you are using a Mac, you should be able to download iMovie for free, great and very intuitive entry level software. If you are a Windows user you can find some decent alternatives here: https://www.tenorshare.com/windows-care/top-5-imovie-alternative-for-windows-10.html

I do not have experience with Windows but I heard good things about Movavi, the pro version should be less then 10$.

These softwares are very easy to use, and it’s a lot of fun to learn how to do these sort of things with a simple editing task like the one you have :) 

Plus I would be careful giving someone your money if your goal is to upload the video on a video steaming platform, YouTube/any other similar service would most probably block your video upload due to the song’s copyright. 

Archived