Green Day hitting the road in September???

iWroteHoldenCaulfield84

So a new radio station in my area (Southern Maryland) mentioned today, as an intro to playing Good Riddance, that Green Day is due to hit the road this September, and it's anticipated that within the next month or so it should be known whether or not they will be releasing a new album that may have been recorded. I quickly started checking my resources..... because surely I would have heard about the Green Day tour before it was mentioned on the radio (as my favorite band since 1995, and always going to there shows..... I stay glued to everything these guys do....). I found no mention of this possible tour still, later tonight.

Now the timeframe they mentioned regarding when everyone might know more about a new album is probably just an unguided assumption..... but with all of the conspiracies regarding a new album going around the last few weeks-- that's an accurate topic. Does this radio station have some source that the most other people don't? Has anyone else heard any mentioning regarding a Green Day tour this September?????

If this is true, surely they'll be doing it to support a new album. They've rarely toured twice on the same album. Unless they're doing a tour celebrating 25 years of Dookie, since the 20-year tour never happened. All speculation, really, of course. But sounds like things might be getting interesting for us really soon????????

Cool.  You should join us here:

If the rumors are true that an album is coming in September, then for sure there will be a tour.  

• lizziebix locked this topic

Archived