DadBod

New Longshot Shows

desertrose

• Like 2

desertrose

desertrose

LaughingClock

Possibly have an extra ticket for LA show. First priority to travelers: HMU.

desertrose

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
6 hours ago, Hermione said:

Can you point me towards a video of it? I'm useless :P.  I listened to it Billie :cry: 

I got the quote from a text post by a person who was at Pappy & Harriet's. I'm still looking for a video too... :cry: I listened to it and I complained about it but I still want to hear those songs. It makes me sad if he's not playing these songs because he thinks no one wants to hear them. I do!

• Like 3

desertrose

• Like 3

Hermione
22 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I got the quote from a text post by a person who was at Pappy & Harriet's. I'm still looking for a video too... :cry: I listened to it and I complained about it but I still want to hear those songs. It makes me sad if he's not playing these songs because he thinks no one wants to hear them. I do!

Thanks! I'll be on the look out for it then. Poor Billie :P 

• Like 3

Matt3BJ

Is there any new merchandise?? I am going to tomorrow nights show at the Teragram Ballroom and am hoping to pick up the new tour poster for a friend. Was that or anything new available? Thank you very much to those who have been to this second round of Longshot shows. Take care everyone! -Matt

silver
1 hour ago, The Bellie said:

In Oakland, one of the fans I spoke with told me, in reply to me saying that I absolutely love the trilogy...

Still, i had an amazing view. Billie was like fifty centimeters away from me... Keeping my eyes straight I was seeing his hand strumming on the guitar. I didn't dare put my hand forward to touch him, but at one point hen he put his foot on the border o the stage right next to our hands, I dropped a kiss on my hand and put it on his shoe. I as afraid of getting face-bumped if I'd kiss his shoe directly, lol! and didn't want to make something too showy. It was still 

I was really enjoying reading about your experience in Oakland (did you come all the way from France for the show???), but it looks like your post cut off - is there more to it?

• Thanks 1

The Bellie
10 minutes ago, silver said:

I was really enjoying reading about your experience in Oakland (did you come all the way from France for the show???), but it looks like your post cut off - is there more to it?

Thanks! I just edited it, I had clicked on the Save button too quickly, typing error :P it's pretty long now!

Yeah, I came all the way from France, as I did it last year for 2 different Longshot shows!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

petros

I'm so glad they are dropping the trilogy songs yeah Billie Joe nobody wants to hear subpar lyrics about nothing and uninspired guitar riffs. It's a shame some of Mike's greatest work gets hurried in those bad albums. 

It feels kinda weird seeing them perform green day songs though. I don't like it. 

• Sad 1

desertrose

• Love 1

Clockwise

I've posted this elsewhere but The Longshot does feel like it would be the follow up to the trilogy if the trilogy was successful.

• Like 1

DookieLukie
9 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

I've posted this elsewhere but The Longshot does feel like it would be the follow up to the trilogy if the trilogy was successful.

Maybe this is what @LaughingClock meant when he said that the Longshot had some other purpose or meaning (not sure his exact words).

• Like 3

greenday4924

I was at the pappy&harriets show and I'm pretty sure Billie actually said "...36 songs no one really listens to" - a bit different in meaning.

Also, did any other GDC members wait around for him afterwards? There were like 12 of us who waited a couple hours before being kicked off the property haha.

• Like 3

¡Nunes!
2 hours ago, The Bellie said:

Yeah, I came all the way from France, as I did it last year for 2 different Longshot shows!

That's awesome! After the first tour I promised myself I'd go to US to attend the next Longshot shows, but the really short time between announcement and the shows prevented me to follow the plan :(