New Longshot Shows

Squashie

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pioneertown Motel is so close I could hear sound check from the parking lot. Middle of nowhere, but very cool. :)

Can't wait for the show. It is hot down here. Worth the trip. Saw 2 in Oakland now this one. Gonna miss the la and santa Ana shows.

Longshot posted two seconds of soundcheck in his story if anyone can post it here.

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Longshot posted two seconds of soundcheck in his story if anyone can post it here.

This is gonna be fun! Worth the trip down here. Cool little place. Middle of nowhere. I love these shows! Love these small clubs. Glad to be able to experience it. 

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This may very well turn out to be their hottest show. Hope they have good a/c in there.

And I fully endorse this 😂😂😂

Holy shit! He looks like Danny Zuko.

p-grease-john-travolta.jpg

1 hour ago, desertrose said:

This is gonna be fun! Worth the trip down here. Cool little place. Middle of nowhere. I love these shows! Love these small clubs. Glad to be able to experience it. 

That’s a classic, historical venue too. Been around for many decades and the town is a trip. Looking forward to hearing the stories.

Honestly thought it would be like 6-800 people outside but it’s just a few inside. Amazing. Would have gone. Hope they didn’t put up a barricade because the stage is practically the floor.

I want to go to one of these shows so baaaaad! 😩 But I don't have the time or the money to travel there right now. From what @LaughingClock and @desertrose are saying about this venue, it sounds like this one's going to be fucking amazing! So wish I could go!

I was at the pioneer town show and wow that was an experience.

If anyone here recorded anything please message me!

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

"I once wrote 36 songs for 3 albums and no one listened to it" - ffs Billie :cry:

Did he really say that?? Which video?

Btw I'm loving them playing trilogy songs!

17 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Did he really say that?? Which video?

Btw I'm loving them playing trilogy songs!

He said it before Missing You.

Me too! They're fun and it's a pity Green Day don't play them. This makes it seem like he thinks no one wants to hear them, which makes me sad, because I do. :P

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Me too! They're fun and it's a pity Green Day don't play them. This makes it seem like he thinks no one wants to hear them, which makes me sad, because I do. :P

Me too 😢

Which show was it that he said that?

Was there a livestream last night?

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Can you point me towards a video of it? I'm useless :P.  I listened to it Billie :cry: 

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Can you point me towards a video of it? I'm useless :P.  I listened to it Billie :cry: 

I’m wondering if it was a livestream that wasn’t saved because I can’t find it either.

On another note, that video from @djrossstar where Billie surfs the crowd under the low ceiling is so cool. It didn’t look like there was room! 

Archived