New Longshot Shows

Squashie

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Admiral_Needa said:

That show was hot! Figuratively, and literally :toocool:

Post what you got, Admiral!! ❤️

I love how the trilogy songs fit on this setlist...I hope some of them will be back on next GD tour, so you attending next shows pls make sure to sing It loud to make Billie aware of our love for trilogy.

Btw if Longshot is allowed to play GD songs I wouldn't mind at all if GD play some Shot songs when they come back to south america. 

59 minutes ago, Admiral_Needa said:

That show was hot! Figuratively, and literally :toocool:

Aw that reminds me of the Philly show last year 🙂  Thanks for the videos ❤️ Didn’t you say you were going to a basketball game or something? 

^^^ I wonder if that’s become a private joke between them anytime anything is to be compared— “Well it’s no First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia amirite?” 😂

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Aw that reminds me of the Philly show last year 🙂  Thanks for the videos ❤️ Didn’t you say you were going to a basketball game or something? 

For Saturday’s show, the bar mounted a couple extra fans on the wall... but they’re all pointed at the band! So probably another hot show tonight.. lol

My +1 went to the basketball game instead; it was the NBA Finals. So I gave away the ticket to a friend of a friend at face value. I watched the game on tv at the bar. Billie Joe said Snoop Dogg was next door holding a Warriors Finals watch party. 😛

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ I wonder if that’s become a private joke between them anytime anything is to be compared— “Well it’s no First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia amirite?” 😂

Kinda glad that evening - although not for the best of circumstances - is still being remembered. 

Still can't believe we got through it.

9 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

Kinda glad that evening - although not for the best of circumstances - is still being remembered. 

Still can't believe we got through it.

I very nearly passed out 😵 

So after the show, they come out to meet ppl? That’s really cool of them to do that !

i hope they save it. I’m not gonna make til 1am (central) probably.

^ Yeah last night's show started a few minutes after 11 and didn't end until almost 12:30am 

Billie looked really happy to be doing missing you again there, hopefully they’ll get some trilogy songs on the next green day tour 

2 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

Billie looked really happy to be doing missing you again there, hopefully they’ll get some trilogy songs on the next green day tour 

I wonder whether he’s warming up to being Trilogy songs back to Green Day or if he found them a proper place with a side project and that’s where they’ll stay. 

57 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I wonder whether he’s warming up to being Trilogy songs back to Green Day or if he found them a proper place with a side project and that’s where they’ll stay. 

Probably will stay with the Longshot. The Longshot seems to be a continuation of Trilogy themes and sounds.

I wonder if the 'Shot is planning on doing any shows a little later on the rest of the west coast or if they're just keeping it super local this time. I would love it if they'd come up here again! So fun to see all the new pictures and videos! :wub: It's really bringing back the emotions of when I saw them last year. This is making me so happy! Billie looks amazing, Kevin looks amazing, and they all look like they're just having the best time! We are truly the luckiest fans in the world.

Archived