New Longshot Shows

Squashie

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Sounds like the day of the show. I assumed since it is the day before the other LA show.

I'm sure it is.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very surprising (and exciting!) news for us LA fans. I just checked the calendars for a number of venues in the area, and haven't found any who don't already have something scheduled on 6/11. Anyone have any ideas?

Cute! Little crochet Billie is back for the shows. ❤️ I love that he kept this 🙂

Good to see he didn’t get eaten by that “bear” in Vegas last year. 😂

Billie just made a post and deleted it saying there will not be a show on Tuesday (he said the 10th but must have meant the 11th). Also he asked if there were any venues available in LA where they could play on the 14th or 15th. 

He must have deleted it just as my notification came across my phone. 

I feel like he actually meant the 10th? It’s weird that there are still tickets available on eventbrite even earlier today. Maybe someone fucked up and put the capacity/available tickets for that venue at 3000 instead of 300 or something. And they can’t just say, woops, we oversold the venue, so they have to cancel the show. I think the post was probably meant for one of his private accounts.

13 minutes ago, raaaaaaaaah said:

I feel like he actually meant the 10th? It’s weird that there are still tickets available on eventbrite even earlier today. Maybe someone fucked up and put the capacity/available tickets for that venue at 3000 instead of 300 or something. And they can’t just say, woops, we oversold the venue, so they have to cancel the show. I think the post was probably meant for one of his private accounts.

No he said Tuesday so I think he just got the date wrong. The Pioneertown show on the 10th still hasn’t sold out because it’s kind of remote. Originally they said they were adding an LA show on Tuesday the 11th but looks like they can’t find a venue.

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

No he said Tuesday so I think he just got the date wrong. The Pioneertown show on the 10th still hasn’t sold out because it’s kind of remote. Originally they said they were adding an LA show on Tuesday the 11th but looks like they can’t find a venue.

The actual site for the venue in pioneer town has it listed as “sold out”, but the ticket link from longshot as Facebook still says they are available 🤷🏼‍♀️

http://www.pappyandharriets.com/event/1866082-longshot-pioneertown/

2 minutes ago, DadBod said:

The actual site for the venue in pioneer town has it listed as “sold out”, but the ticket link from longshot as Facebook still says they are available 🤷🏼‍♀️

http://www.pappyandharriets.com/event/1866082-longshot-pioneertown/

In any case that show is still on. It’s the second LA show they are trying to book and will not be Tuesday after all.

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Billie just made a post and deleted it saying there will not be a show on Tuesday (he said the 10th but must have meant the 11th). Also he asked if there were any venues available in LA where they could play on the 14th or 15th. 

Oooo... you are getting my hopes up. 
I arrive in LA on the 14th. Will probably go to SF/Oakland on the 15th.
Guess not though, if they are going to do a show.

47 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

Oooo... you are getting my hopes up. 
I arrive in LA on the 14th. Will probably go to SF/Oakland on the 15th.
Guess not though, if they are going to do a show.

You might meet the real "insider"😀

I was able to get a ticket to Friday's show in Oakland when they first went on sale last week. Tried for Saturday too but no luck there. At least I got one, so excited! First Longshot show  

So they solved the problem by just moving the LA to a bigger venue. More tickets!

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:
So they solved the problem by just moving the LA to a bigger venue. More tickets!

Nooooo.

I was really hoping for another show that weekend. 

Sigh. Okay, time to go to Oakland. (But watch them actually announce a show after I buy my bus tickets...)

Love Billie's hair and shirt here! Man, even though this is just The Longshot, I think I'm slowly starting to get my "GD on tour excitement" back haha 

8 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Love Billie's hair and shirt here! Man, even though this is just The Longshot, I think I'm slowly starting to get my "GD on tour excitement" back haha 

So will Billie 🙂

To everyone going tonight, have a wonderful time you lucky, lucky, lucky people.  I am taking hubby out to dinner for his birthday so if anyone felt they wanted to share pics/stories etc tomorrow that would be wonderful! 

Oh wow tonight! Have fun everyone, can't wait to hear about it

Hey everyone,

My friend decided to go to the Warriors' Game 4 of the NBA Finals tonight, so if anybody wants to go to the Friday Oakland show at the Golden Bull for face value, let me know. (I'm going to try to watch the game in between sets on my phone, lol.) :toocool:

So... a little band jumped on stage at the Golden Bull last night:

Archived