If Billie,Mike and Tre were to join and they let you pick usernames - what would you suggest ?

AimieeSmith

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I have to disagree...the mad queen is obviously Billie. He doesn't hear bells but sees a comment that he doesn't like or something minor like that and he goes into fury. If he had a dragon he'd burn us all, thankfully he can only burn us with words! :P

Confession: I don't watch GOT, my hubby helped me pick them.... I thought Billie may go with GOT characters due to his obsession (like Bill and Ted!) 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup

Blossom would be Tré (for his determined look), Bubbles Mike (for the gentle look), and Billie Buttercup obviously, for the green eyes (and after reading Instagram comments)? :P

12 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

Blossom would be Tré (for his determined look), Bubbles Mike (for the gentle look), and Billie Buttercup obviously, for the green eyes (and after reading Instagram comments)? :P

Funny, I pictured Mike as Blossom and Tre as Bubbles but either works really! No question that Billie is Buttercup though :lol: 

2 minutes ago, bmt93 said:

cunt#1, cunt#2, cunt#3

You're a ray of sunshine aren't you

1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

Funny, I pictured Mike as Blossom and Tre as Bubbles but either works really! No question that Billie is Buttercup though :lol: 

I also thought of Mike being Blossom and Tré Bubbles at first, but honestly, they're just two Bubbles :P

2 hours ago, bmt93 said:

cunt#1, cunt#2, cunt#3

I am the only cunt

On 5/28/2019 at 1:26 PM, Beerjeezus said:

I have to disagree...the mad queen is obviously Billie. He doesn't hear bells but sees a comment that he doesn't like or something minor like that and he goes into fury. If he had a dragon he'd burn us all, thankfully he can only burn us with words! :P

So true :lol: honestly I could see Billie as Bronn too, like just come on screen and be sassy and then leave :lol: 

2 hours ago, Cunt said:

I am the only cunt

this-town-aint-04jjby.jpg

4 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

You're a ray of sunshine aren't you

Me to mad queen Billie

Archived