If Billie,Mike and Tre were to join and they let you pick usernames - what would you suggest ?

AimieeSmith

What usernames would you suggest to the band if they joined, and say why would you choose that particular one ?.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how sad does your life have to be if you create an account on a forum dedicated to you

Seeing as no one else is allowed them "Billie Joe Armstrong", "Mike Dirnt" and "Tre Cool" would be quite fitting

If they joined I would suggest they log out again

9 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

If they joined I would suggest they log out again

I'm sure Billie would log out after he'd called us a bunch of names :P

I'm still convinced that Billie was @BillnTed.  Too many proofs pointing toward him being this user.

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

Seeing as no one else is allowed them "Billie Joe Armstrong", "Mike Dirnt" and "Tre Cool" would be quite fitting

But what if they wanted to join  (or have joined), but keep it SECRET or drop subtle hint's about future projects,for example or interact with fans. Those usernames would make them too easily recognizable !.

They obviously use there own names on social media - but a forum with the fans ?.  They surely would have a username with more craziness or creativity and randomness !.

EDIT You should probably lock this thread now anyway. Seen as no one can actually keep on topic and ACTUALLY SUGGEST IDEAS THAT ARE RELATION ORIGINATE IN THE OP ! :) . 

1 hour ago, AimieeSmith said:

But what if they wanted to join  (or have joined), but keep it SECRET or drop subtle hint's about future projects,for example or interact with fans. Those usernames would make them too easily recognizable !.

They obviously use there own names on social media - but a forum with the fans ?.  They surely would have a username with more craziness or creativity and randomness !.

EDIT You should probably lock this thread now anyway. Seen as no one can actually keep on topic and ACTUALLY SUGGEST IDEAS THAT ARE RELATION ORIGINATE IN THE OP ! :) . 

I mean, it seems like a fun/jokey thread so people are making fun/jokey replies. I wouldn't exactly say it's turned into spam yet but yeah it probably shouldn't go too much more off topic. If anyone thinks of more username suggestions they should post them!

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

@AimieeSmith you mean like @papa ?????

and @BillnTed  ... 

We really need Mike on here now. Didn’t he make an account a while back to look at fan art? What was his username?

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

and @BillnTed  ... 

We really need Mike on here now. Didn’t he make an account a while back to look at fan art? What was his username?

We don't know if he actually had an account, just that he once posted a screen shot from GDC on his Instagram. 

If we ever see someone posting middle-aged-man-memes on here we'll know it's Mike. Also his username would be some sort of pun. 

Definitely, I don't have the pun skills to think of one myself but Mike's username would HAVE to be a pun for sure

My vote is for Harry, Ron and Hermione. Then that would mean that Tre had actually been a mod all these years!

My vote is for Hero of the Hour, Steven Seagull and Savannah 

52 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

My vote is for Harry, Ron and Hermione. Then that would mean that Tre had actually been a mod all these years!

They'll have to fight me for it

Tyrion (due to size this has to be Billie) 

Danaerys (Mad queen Tré) 

Podraig (nice but sometimes awkward Mike) 

15 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Tyrion (due to size this has to be Billie) 

Danaerys (Mad queen Tré) 

Podraig (nice but sometimes awkward Mike) 

I have to disagree...the mad queen is obviously Billie. He doesn't hear bells but sees a comment that he doesn't like or something minor like that and he goes into fury. If he had a dragon he'd burn us all, thankfully he can only burn us with words! :P

Ceadog, Lady Nightlife, and Laughing Clock

Archived