"Billie Joe's Campfire" Instagram Posts

MillenniumFan

9 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Haha that was you? I always fear that it pisses him off when people nitpick his spelling and grammar because he seems sensitive about that.

I had to defend the honour of my nation.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'd totally read that. But not that boring kind of book a ghostwriter strips of all style. Obviously, he'd need lots of editing, but his way of storytelling kind of has its charm.

Billie Joe's autobiography 

300 pages long, 100 of those taken up with 'erm' and 'yknow' 

19 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I'd read that like holy scripture :P It'd be priceless.

5 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Except he doesn’t do that as much I’ve noticed in the last few years. It kind of reached its peak in 2010. He still has his moments, but you can’t make a drinking game out of it anymore. 

18 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Except he doesn’t do that as much I’ve noticed in the last few years. It kind of reached its peak in 2010. He still has his moments, but you can’t make a drinking game out of it anymore. 

There's one interview that I actually decided to count just how many times he said y'know, and it was over 30 times! I have definitely noticed this change in recent years. It's not his catchphrase anymore. Never thought of doing a drinking game of it, but boy if I had, I'd probably be dead.

• 2 months later...

Is salt lick slang for a certain kind of drug? Never heard that term used in another context before and the only salt lick I know of is the kind you give to horses and other livestock as a supplement. :lol:

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Is salt lick slang for a certain kind of drug? Never heard that term used in another context before and the only salt lick I know of is the kind you give to horses and other livestock as a supplement. :lol:

Haha, no idea if it’s a drug reference but I took him to mean he was being treated as a salt lick, was she on acid? Could be though.

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I had to google it. Apparently there's allegedly some ephedrine in them.

https://chemistry.mdma.ch/hiveboard/crystal/000512493.html

Now excuse me as I run to a closest horse supply store for a tasting because I'm not sure I buy this haha. It sounds like an urban myth to me. Thanks Billie

I wonder what's the point of giving ephedrine to horses though? It's used as a cold medication in humans. It doesn't make sense to me to feed animals mild stimulants.

I also doubt it would work without the extraction lol Billie probably had good connections with meth chemists or more likely got sold a vitamin supplement instead of a drug :P

9 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I had to google it. Apparently there's allegedly some ephedrine in them.

I also doubt it would work without the extraction lol Billie probably had good connections with meth chemists or more likely got sold a vitamin supplement instead of a drug :P

Yeah I was gonna say, this definitely sounds like something you would only get from “certain” people. Maybe with the name Walter White.

dextroamphetamine and amphetamine are both salts they are mixed among other thing to create adderall and other forms of speed. rappers refer to to their adderall salt licks all the time at least local Denver rappers do.

49 minutes ago, oop.yarrz said:

dextroamphetamine and amphetamine are both salts they are mixed among other thing to create adderall and other forms of speed. rappers refer to to their adderall salt licks all the time at least local Denver rappers do.

Yeah that makes a lot more sense than the salt lick scam, especially considering he seems to be an experienced user and he has a thing for "cool" lingo. A while ago he said he was lit.

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Yeah I was gonna say, this definitely sounds like something you would only get from “certain” people. Maybe with the name Walter White.

And same goes for acid. I bet he knows his local Walter :P

Archived