"Billie Joe's Campfire" Instagram Posts

MillenniumFan

Edit: Billie's been posting a lot of old clips and stories/info on Instagram and using the hashtag #billiejoescampfire. Here's a thread specially for them

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwww! We're their friends. :blush:

If we're friends, when's our next hang out? I'm free Fridays and Saturdays. Get on it, Mike! :lol:

I love that he wants to do this. And the hashtag omg ❤️❤️❤️

Love it! Can't wait to read more of Billie's stories ❤️

He's wound us up and now stopped..... C'mon Billie, get back to what you started 😂

25 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Omg the spit thing, what a brat :lol: 

That story actually ended up in the Spin article that’s where I first read it. His spit was documented by the journalist as punk af 😂

^^ Weird.  Didn't they meet the year before?  And wasn't Jason onstage for Knowledge that night?  There's a quote from him on the GDA page for the show also mentioning the pool party.

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

^^ Weird.  Didn't they meet the year before?  And wasn't Jason onstage for Knowledge that night?  There's a quote from him on the GDA page for the show also mentioning the pool party.

I think he means the year before this show, they met Jason. Punctuation would really clarify that sentence, BJ.

2 hours ago, DadBod said:

I think he means the year before this show, they met Jason. Punctuation would really clarify that sentence, BJ.

Extremely good point.  We need to introduce Billie to commas.

Billie Joe posted about his locker from high school. Here it is being rescued. Scroll thru.

33 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Billie Joe posted about his locker from high school. Here it is being rescued. Scroll thru.

Heh yeah that’s me. Vaughn is a super nice guy for sharing his story with me about the rescue op and for the photos too. Props. 

I like the throwback song facts, reminds me of when he used to post stuff like that on twitter

• Hermione changed the title to "Billie Joe's Campfire" Instagram Posts

Archived