Favorite Album?

FallOutBoyFan470

What's everybody's favorite green day album? Or even albums from other bands are welcome! This is just a fun question!

1 minute ago, FallOutBoyFan470 said:

What's everybody's favorite green day album? Or even albums from other bands are welcome! This is just a fun question!

Here's another related topic to continue the convo:

I think my favorite GD album is 21st Century Breakdown, it's just so melodic and amazing. It's a perfect mix of punk with their newer more pop sound. My favorite non-GD album is Nirvana's In Utero. So so good! :) 

34 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Here's another related topic to continue the convo:

I think my favorite GD album is 21st Century Breakdown, it's just so melodic and amazing. It's a perfect mix of punk with their newer more pop sound. My favorite non-GD album is Nirvana's In Utero. So so good! :) 

I love 21st century breakdown too!

• 1 month later...

Insomniac for the best of punk rock, but my favorite album is dookie all the music have greats bass lines and nice drums, this album is fuckin incrible

• 3 months later...

I like all of GD album but I love Dookie, American Idiot and 21st century breakdown most, those three feels like they put much effort into.

As time goes by, despite I've listened to tons of music, I realized that I don't have lots of albums I'm connected to in such a way. I grew up with Avril Lavigne early records, Green Day, The Clash and Ramones. Then, lately, when discovering internet, I started checking songs via YouTube music videos or mp3s sent by friends, helping me discover new things.  - I had my download days, but like movies streaming, I bought everything when I had the chance and then stopped 🤣 - I miss those days when I lived records, reading lyrics and spending time with the actual CD.  I had Spotify for a few months, deleted. Now I read lyrics on Google, and that's ok. But it's not the same thing. So, that said, the experience me -> album is kinda not that natural anymore. How many records I can say I know very good? Like every song and almost every lyrics? Almost nothing, compared to what I've heard 🙂

Anyways, my Green Day favorite album is Kerplunk!, then Warning and Insomniac. And Dookie, of course, 'cause it was my 1st record ever I bought, thanks to my father. Then Avril Lavigne's ''Let Go''. A few Ramones' compilation. Any Clash recording. Alkaline Trio's ''From Here to Infirmary''. Fall Out Boy 1st album. Any Garbage's CD. I had Taylor Swift discography, too. Recently, I got into Killers, I loved ''Sam's Town'' album. Then Pulp singles. Psychedelic Furs. And every Replacements' tune 😛

Archived