Rock Sound's 250 Greatest Albums of their Lifetime - Limited Edition Green Day Cover

Rumpelstiltskin2000

I've been meaning to post this latest edition of Rock Sound for weeks but not got around to it! Rock Sound released this Limited Edition (20th Anniversary) Green Day Cover (limited to 250 if I remember right).

In their top 250 Green Day came in at #90 with "Warning" and #5 with American Idiot behind My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Twenty One Pilots and Paramore (bit surprised to be honest!)

tumblr_ppuvt7Q7zm1xeqo2io1_540.jpg

tumblr_ppuvt7Q7zm1xeqo2io2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ppuvt7Q7zm1xeqo2io3_1280.jpg

Please don't repost this anywhere without crediting Green Day Collection - thank you.

18 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

American Idiot behind My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Twenty One Pilots and Paramore (bit surprised to be honest!)

Linkin Park's album being higher is forgivable, MCR is only higher because they're broken up and there's current nostalgia for them, other two a joke :lol: 

But it is nice to see Warning in there

17 hours ago, Hermione said:

other two a joke :lol: 

I thought so too :lol:

Surprised 21st Century Breakdown didn't make it into the list of 250 albums but yes, great to see in Warning there.

2 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I thought so too :lol:

Surprised 21st Century Breakdown didn't make it into the list of 250 albums but yes, great to see in Warning there.

I know right? When it came out it definitely got better reviews than Warning did (in some cases better than American Idiot) and it won the Best Rock Album Grammy. I guess it's been somewhat forgotten though.

On 4/14/2019 at 7:30 AM, Hermione said:

I know right? When it came out it definitely got better reviews than Warning did (in some cases better than American Idiot) and it won the Best Rock Album Grammy. I guess it's been somewhat forgotten though.

Absolutely - couldn't agree more.

Archived