Longest note

liniuspallitax

Hi, not sure if there's already a thread for this, I had a quick look but couldn't find anything. I was speaking to my mam the other day about billie's ability to hold a note for a really long time (ie the hey ohs in letterbomb where he makes the audience sing too, or after the first chorus of knowledge) and wondered if anyone knew which video had the longest note being held so I could show her? This is a very odd request I know but if anyone's gonna know it's gonna be someone here!! 

Thanks guys :)

Maybe someone can find it I forget the song (Knowledge?) but he did a great one  at the Oakland coliseum last tour and thanked his vocal teacher Mrs. Fiatarone after. It was funny.  

I think the very very long one he does where he holds it as long as he can and the music stops as he does it is usually during Minority, it's a long hey oh that he then expects the crowd to do back. I've tried to find good examples of it before and it's surprisingly hard to, if anyone can find some of the longest I'd be interested to hear it too!

Oh wow that's a good one! I think that's as long as (or maybe even longer than) the Minority one he does. They've made more of a spectacle out of it in Minority though, the music stopping so it's all you can hear and I think I can remember seeing Tre get an alarm clock out during it once too :lol:. But no idea what show it was.

Wow, I've seen him do some long ones during Knowledge, but I think that's the longest one I've ever seen

4 minutes ago, Hermione said:

remember seeing Tre get an alarm clock out during it once too :lol:. But no idea what show it was.

He did that during BIAB. I don't remember what song, but I'm 99% sure that scene was in BIAB.

14 minutes ago, DadBod said:

He did that during BIAB. I don't remember what song, but I'm 99% sure that scene was in BIAB.

Yes he did. I'm pretty sure it was Minority 

22 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Haha the most well known show and I couldn't remember! Thanks

good god BIAB is like 14 years old I remember watching it the day it came out the fuck

first chorus on Holiday has a sort of long one

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

thanked his vocal teacher Mrs. Fiatarone after. It was funny

Apparently, according to Mrs Fiatarone, Billie always used to hold the last note of every song for too long when he was a kid, and the one at Oakland was when Ollie had taken Marie Fiatarone to see him in concert, and he did it as a piss take, then Ollie or Adie (I couldn't quite make out which Marie said, and didn't want to interrupt her story!) asked Marie if she heard Billie sing the long note and thank her, and she said she missed it 🙈

Bless her! 

I was thinking Knowledge too.

32 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Apparently, according to Mrs Fiatarone, Billie always used to hold the last note of every song for too long when he was a kid, and the one at Oakland was when Ollie had taken Marie Fiatarone to see him in concert, and he did it as a piss take, then Ollie or Adie (I couldn't quite make out which Marie said, and didn't want to interrupt her story!) asked Marie if she heard Billie sing the long note and thank her, and she said she missed it 🙈

Bless her! 

OMG what a born show off! 😂 Great story.

Holy crap, that was long note!

And what a showoff. Too bad she missed it! 

59 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

good god BIAB is like 14 years old I remember watching it the day it came out the fuck

first chorus on Holiday has a sort of long one

14 years?! WHAT

49 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

14 years?! WHAT

it came out in 2005

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Oh wow that's a good one! I think that's as long as (or maybe even longer than) the Minority one he does. They've made more of a spectacle out of it in Minority though, the music stopping so it's all you can hear and I think I can remember seeing Tre get an alarm clock out during it once too :lol:. But no idea what show it was.

Was that not on bullet in a Bible

15 hours ago, Sarcasm said:

it came out in 2005

I know, just freaked out over the fact it's been so long when it pretty much feels like yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Nightlife said:

I know, just freaked out over the fact it's been so long when it pretty much feels like yesterday. 

we old now

Archived