Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

12 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Is it that Billie and Kevin are going to use more tongue when they make out during shows? 🙏🏻

How old are you? :) 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the single will be a duet between the singer from The Longshot and the singer from Green Day.

Was listening to GD on my iPod earlier, and there are a few lyrics that perfectly sum up this thread and the wait for the album :lol:, here's a few: 

* ''May I waste your time, too?'' 

* ''I sit around and watch the tube but, nothing's on''

* ''Give me something to do, To kill some time''

* ''The clock is laughing in my face''

* ''If this is what you call the good life, I want a better way to die''

40 minutes ago, Daddy. said:

How old are you? :) 

Mine was a joke, yours was a direct and aggressive insult. Big difference.

5 hours ago, Daddy. said:

But unlike Matt and the other "insiders" - you genuinely are a idiot though regardless of whether you are telling the truth. 

Im an idiot? Coming from you, I’ll take that as a compliment.

38 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

Maybe the single will be a duet between the singer from The Longshot and the singer from Green Day.

Yeah, because he won't let Mike do the vocals :P

Y'all really let random ass people get under your skin waaay to easily

5 hours ago, cav9mm said:

Why don’t you take this opportunity to categorically state what you are prepared to say and let’s leave it at that. 

I’ve said since last year that it’s looking like Fall ‘19. Now it’s pretty obvious, but when @Daddy. was busy saying April last year even though in their history they have never had a late Spring release and yet he calls me an idiot. Ha.

Yeah, fall is what it’s looking like.  At this point, doesn’t take a genius. Barring any snags, I’m guessing October, maybe September with probably a single near the beginning of fall. Please don’t let this post land in a magazine quoting me, it’s an educated guess.

1 minute ago, LaughingClock said:

I’ve said since last year that it’s looking like Fall ‘19. Now it’s pretty obvious, but when @Daddy. was busy saying April last year even though in their history they have never had a late Spring release and yet he calls me an idiot. Ha.

Yeah, fall is what it’s looking like.  At this point, doesn’t take a genius. Barring any snags, I’m guessing October, maybe September with probably a single near the beginning of fall. Please don’t let this post land in a magazine quoting me, it’s an educated guess.

i hope you are wrong

1 minute ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

i hope you are wrong

Why

2 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

i hope you are wrong

Why? What are you hoping for? Summer? 

Anything is possible but that’s fairly unlikely but not impossible.

Why do you hope I’m wrong?

Just now, localinsomniac said:

Why

Because then we would have to wait until September for a single. I’m hoping for singles over the summer.

I think the first single will come like in the era of RevRad. Bang Bang was released on August, 11th. So I think mid august could be fine. But announcement this week!

@Matt. said the summer is dedicated to Green Day. So maybe the album drops in the Fall but other GD stuff happens this summer.

Late summer single/fall album works fine for me, but that's just one guy's opinion

I think the single will come out in July or August with an album in mid-September to early October. That's their pattern at this point.

And hopefully gives me enough time to save up my Green Day fund. 

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

@Matt. said the summer is dedicated to Green Day. So maybe the album drops in the Fall but other GD stuff happens this summer.

That at the very least confirms an album announcement and singles this summer

What if they’ve announced these shows as longshot and then surprise, you get there and it’s green day 

2 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

What if they’ve announced these shows as longshot and then surprise, you get there and it’s green day 

Or maybe during the last Longshot show Billie will be like "Now we have some special guests coming on to perform some new songs for everyone. I'll be right back!" And he walks backstage and comes back on with Mike and Tre

33 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Im an idiot? Coming from you, I’ll take that as a compliment.

Getting called an Idiot on a Green Day forum really should be taken as a compliment everytime 😂

Idiot Nation 🤘🤘

11 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

That surprise would work once, people would be wise to it after one night. Unless they do it on the final night of the tour.

1 hour ago, localinsomniac said:

Omega 3000 here we come

The synths have now been explained lol 

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived