Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve known about this, I included it in my crude album timeline. The live stream was probably just their November/pre-Christmas new album meeting/hangout. This is at the Otis Studio.

10 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

it will be the movie announcement

No @Matt. definitely said that it would be a single. But we don't know from which band 😂

16 minutes ago, steve46 said:

No @Matt. definitely said that it would be a single. But we don't know from which band 😂

maybe a new billie side project😂😂😂😂

42 minutes ago, steve46 said:

THE NETWORK

probably not. but I remember them posting pictures of the network somewhat recently

1 hour ago, steve46 said:

Did he confirms single or is that just what we've assumed?

My guess is still an announcement from GD after the Longshot shows. Also I just can't get in on the hype for 'something coming this week' in the slightest but it's nice to see the thread more on topic with a little less bickering.

53 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Did he confirms single or is that just what we've assumed?

@Matt. said that it will not be the single we expect but in the end it will be a single nevertheless.

He also said that the recording was finished and is now again.

This is why I never get my hopes up unless it's come directly from the band

How about this single?!?! 

Bill's band... Supported by (headline by) The Longshot 

So I guess it's obvious now that it'll be a Longshot single.

Exciting because I love the Longshot!

14 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

So I guess it's obvious now that it'll be a Longshot single.

Exciting because I love the Longshot!

What is the reason for your argument?

4 hours ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

We’ve known about this, I included it in my crude album timeline. The live stream was probably just their November/pre-Christmas new album meeting/hangout. This is at the Otis Studio.

It is actually at butch’s studio. The lights and the logo at one point give it away

6 hours ago, PleasedToMeetMe said:

Was listening to The Longshot earlier, and I firmly believe that the song Love Is For Losers is one of the best Billie has ever written. Would love to see the new album have some songs that go in that direction.

I like the Longshot stuff but to me that is totally Billie indulging his love of the Beatles and that style of music, it feels quite different to GD.  I know GD have mellowed, of course they have, they are not broke, angry and 19 anymore but it's always been possible to hear the melody in their music and the Longshot to me, is just an even more mellow version of GD.  I like both but I would like the new album to be full on GD, maybe even a little harder but who knows.  

Could we really be getting something around the Network 2020?  I am not saying I think we are, it would be a little weird after so little was made of big anniversaries for Dookie and AI but these guys always take me by surprise.

3 hours ago, Nightlife said:

My guess is still an announcement from GD after the Longshot shows. Also I just can't get in on the hype for 'something coming this week' in the slightest but it's nice to see the thread more on topic with a little less bickering.

How dare you be right about something - you you person you. 

As you can see in my short profile description I am from Austria. For us in Austria with a very, very small amount of Green Day fans here it's always very impressive how many people are waiting for new music or just for an announcement!

34 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

The Insider has returned. Coincidence? I think not!

Whose the insider? New to the group...

5 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

@The Insider, the only legit source of info anyone should be paying attention to 

18 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I can't tell you who they are because it would compromise their incognito, but they can be trusted.

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I can't tell you who they are because it would compromise their incognito, but they can be trusted.

thank u but its not a problem if u say that i am one of those.. i am careful with the things i share

1 minute ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

thank u but its not a problem if u say that i am one of those.. i am careful with the things i share

Of course :happy:

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived