Jump to content
Verycool99

Next Album Anticipation Thread

Recommended Posts

DeJennsitized
47 minutes ago, papa said:

ya'll are too much.

Then leave 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christian's Inferno!
42 minutes ago, Asik said:

I know you have to keep it a secret, but tell us whens the first single. really the only thing im begging for

Why would he tell us when the single is coming? It's not his business and I assume there will be an announcement from the band before it's released and that will be soon enough

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ross_19
1 hour ago, Matt. said:

It will be this year.

You won't tell us when the album will be out, when the first single will be or when we will get an announcement. But come onnn, give us a time window... will we have some sort of official announcement from the band within the next 2 months?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clockwise

Single July 12th and album dropping on September 13th is my current guess!

Also, we have enough insiders on here let's bring on some more outsiders!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bmt93
Posted (edited)

I just find album release dates without any real facts to back them up funny. Whether the album is released or not, I just hope it's better than Revolution Radio. That was a real dissapointment.

Edited by bmt93
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brutalitops

I haven't logged in here in many many years, but I popped back in just to say, if that "official" leaked tracklist posted way back early in the thread was legit, I will buy 100 copies of this album, hammer it down into a fine powder, and eat it just so I can poop it back out and throw it in the trash.

Every song title sounded like a "joke" Green Day song title, it's fake as shit m8

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
¡Nunes!
Just now, Brutalitops said:

I haven't logged in here in many many years, but I popped back in just to say, if that "official" leaked tracklist posted way back early in the thread was legit, I will buy 100 copies of this album, hammer it down into a fine powder, and eat it just so I can poop it back out and throw it in the trash.

Every song title sounded like a "joke" Green Day song title, it's fake as shit m8

too. much. hate. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asik
36 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Why would he tell us when the single is coming? It's not his business and I assume there will be an announcement from the band before it's released and that will be soon enough

Lend me your patience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeJennsitized
28 minutes ago, papa said:

salty.

Just how I like it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
john.brat

Soon...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The_real_st_jimmy
3 minutes ago, john.brat said:

Soon...

How soon is soon? 😏

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I love RedRav so much. 

Same. It's one of their best albums imo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Bellie
1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

RedRav

I'm not the only one dyslexic with keyboards (sorry :P)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
22 minutes ago, john.brat said:

Soon...

 

  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little Boy Named Airplane
30 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

I'm not the only one dyslexic with keyboards (sorry :P)

Ahahaha I didn't even realise 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petros
2 hours ago, papa said:

salty.

Haha I like this guy.

Why do you all seem to trust him though? Someone enlighten me on what legit info he's provided in the past.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brutalitops

my uncle works for green day and he told me the next album is a jazz-metal fusion with some flavors of country and will have its first single, "Staring At All The Fuckin' Sheep I Gotta Shear" very soon....

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brutalitops

I remember when the stock art-looking RevRad cover leaked and everybody thought it was fake, before the horror set in and it turned out to be the real cover art 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
7 minutes ago, Brutalitops said:

I remember when the stock art-looking RevRad cover leaked and everybody thought it was fake, before the horror set in and it turned out to be the real cover art 

Probably one of my favorite GDC moments ever. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nightlife
3 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Probably one of my favorite GDC moments ever. :lol: 

This is my favourite 

  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clockwise

I absolutely love all the rumors and trolls coming through, because I strongly believe there is a decent amount of truth to some of these posts, but it's fun not knowing what is real and fake and slowly figuring it all out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
1 minute ago, Clockwise said:

I absolutely love all the rumors and trolls coming through, because I strongly believe there is a decent amount of truth to some of these posts, but it's fun not knowing what is real and fake and slowly figuring it all out.

Absolutely. To me it’s like a game and I can’t resist a puzzle. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   11 members

    • neverdone2000
    • J a c
    • DookieLukie
    • localinsomniac
    • penbreaker
    • Nimrod Kid
    • Eyeslikemalakite
    • Austrian_Insomniac
    • Im.a.basket.case
    • dani0510
    • kripack
×