Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

This thread will have hundreds of pages of pure BS before we get a real announcement. I don't mind it, it's fun and I enjoy the shitposting. All the 'iNsIdErS' are boring af tho. 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, insidejob said:

6/13/19

#asshole

Oh look, another insider 

6 minutes ago, insidejob said:

6/13/19

#asshole

If that’s the album release date, I’m sure we’d have an announcement by now. Or is this the day it will be announced?

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

If that’s the album release date, I’m sure we’d have an announcement by now. Or is this the day it will be announced?

Dude seriously stop it! :lol: The guy is obviously trolling. Their  account was created today. They've posted that because they know people like you will react to it as if it's gospel

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

The album will feature me playing ukulele in the most punk song since Insomniac.

With a brief solo of me on the triangle

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

The album will feature me playing ukulele in the most punk song since Insomniac.

And it will be called Song By An Asshole 

8 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Oh you didn't know? That's when the single's going to drop! 😎

6 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Dude seriously stop it! :lol: The guy is obviously trolling. Their  account was created today. They've posted that because they know people like you will react to it as if it's gospel

But what if it’s actually someone in Green Day’s inner circle chiming in to the conversation? 

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Its just a troll

2 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

And it will be called Song By An Asshole 

From An Asshole With Love

2 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

But what if it’s actually someone in Green Day’s inner circle chiming in to the conversation? 

Damn you'll believe everything we say

Actual Billie: *makes post*

Us: lol fucking troll 

29 minutes ago, insidejob said:

6/13/19

#asshole

Hey Billie welcome to the forums hope you stick around. The trilogy, revrad and longshot were kinda bad written btw hope you fix that with your next release :) 

By the way, the Wayfarer in Costa Mesa commented on Longshot’s last post of Adie dancing saying “Longshot tour after party” and Longshot liked it so it’s a good guess they’ll be playing there again. I’d be very surprised if there were any shows outside of Cali. 

Longshot also just started following Slim’s in San Fran too.

21 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I am a MUSICIAN.

SOME people have a hard time calling it THAT sometimes :lol:

I lost track of where the date rumor ?2/??/2019 came from, but apart from a European date format which would let us believe the first single is coming soon, the soonest possible being 2nd June, I wouldn't see the point of making a mystery of something coming in December (12) , if the date was American format, since February (02) is passed. December is not that soon.

Anyway, it's funny as we're getting hyped over GD and Longshot upcoming news at the same time. Funny and/or stressful :P

I don't see anything wrong with the title being Songs For Assholes apart that it makes me think more of a compilation of songs than of an album the way GD usually make them, as a concept, with a meaningful order. I didn't follow the creation of the Instagram account named the same way to have a better idea of it though. As for that supposed album cover, the design is focused on the letters only, that's what makes it weird. Apart from that heart upside down which is rather poorly drawn

1 minute ago, The Bellie said:

December is not that soon

If the single is in December we'll have more then a thousand pages of bullshit on this thread holy shit 😂

1 hour ago, localinsomniac said:

For the love of pizza,

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

SOME people have a hard time calling it THAT sometimes :lol:

I lost track of where the date rumor ?2/??/2019 came from, but apart from a European date format which would let us believe the first single is coming soon, the soonest possible being 2nd June, I wouldn't see the point of making a mystery of something coming in December (12) , if the date was American format, since February (02) is passed. December is not that soon.

Anyway, it's funny as we're getting hyped over GD and Longshot upcoming news at the same time. Funny and/or stressful :P

I don't see anything wrong with the title being Songs For Assholes apart that it makes me think more of a compilation of songs than of an album the way GD usually make them, as a concept, with a meaningful order. I didn't follow the creation of the Instagram account named the same way to have a better idea of it though. As for that supposed album cover, the design is focused on the letters only, that's what makes it weird. Apart from that heart upside down which is rather poorly drawn

July 12 is on a Friday

I think for my sanity I have to stay off of this forum for a bit. 

12 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Actual Billie

Love this concept, no fake Billies, will the real Billie Joe please stand up! 

Just now, DookieLukie said:

I think for my sanity I have to stay off of this forum for a bit. 

now that billie joe just came to bless us with his existence? 

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived