Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

Me too, but I don't expect either happens if the record is meant to be extra poppy.

But I did love that echo effect on Outlaws.

”Life...life...life...after youth”

”Forever now you’ll rrroam...rrroam...rrroam...rrroam!”

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, papa said:

holy shit you guys...

What say you papa?

17 minutes ago, papa said:

holy shit you guys...

You just read this thread?  ☺️

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

But I did love that echo effect on Outlaws.

”Life...life...life...after youth”

”Forever now you’ll rrroam...rrroam...rrroam...rrroam!”

Yeah, in that song the effects worked. In general they sound okay or at least better in slower songs or songs that aren't the simple straightforward rock'n'roll like the trilogy was. Those need to sound raw.

8 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

What.....did you just find out something?!?!?

How far gone this thread is perhaps

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah, in that song the effects worked. In general they sound okay or at least better in slower songs or songs that aren't the simple straightforward rock'n'roll like the trilogy was. Those need to sound raw.

And then they put out Demolicious to show us how a raw Trilogy would’ve sounded like!

And then they put out Demolicious to show us how a raw Trilogy would’ve sounded like!

Yeah, I'm still a bit sad about it, because that album could've been really awesome.

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah, I'm still a bit sad about it, because that album could've been really awesome.

And then they had the Otis remix of Fell for You. Billie said there would be more coming from the Trilogy but he hasn’t done anything since then.

And then they had the Otis remix of Fell for You. Billie said there would be more coming from the Trilogy but he hasn’t done anything since then.

Well, he also said there would be a music video for Forever Now. Basically he's full of shit lol. 
Too bad nothing came of that project, would have loved some more Trilogy remixes. 

Just now, GDFan2019 said:

maybe one day. seems to me billie really wants to do that thing right eventually, Longshot kind of is like Trilogy done right.

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

maybe one day. seems to me billie really wants to do that thing right eventually, Longshot kind of is like Trilogy done right.

Speaking of the Longshot, I wonder what the announcement will be. Hopefully, it’s a hiatus in favor of the new Green Day album!!!

Speaking of the Longshot, I wonder what the announcement will be. Hopefully, it’s a hiatus in favor of the new Green Day album!!!

wouldn't that be the smuggest way of making a green day announcement ever? :P

Maybe the longshot announcement is that they are re-forming the band, keeping the lead singer and replacing bass and drums with some guys called Mike and Tré. That they have made an album, and are planning on touring soon. 

I never posted before in this thread, but I read it all. I should have prepare myself a bowl of popcorn. The thread is too entertaining.

Anyway, I don't care what the album cover would look like nor the album title. As long the music is good.

And the Los_Dangeles guy, if this is the same one I'm thinking about. he used to work with SWMRS. It's very difficult to do a research about him on Google because the username refers to a map in Minecraft video game and his real name is the same one as another musician and a judo fighter. This is going to be hard to find out who Los_Dangeles really is!

5 hours ago, Jirachi said:

I do like the colors of the trilogy at least. Im always a sucker for bright neon skate punk style stuff, I think Uno and Dos look okay with the pics they took for it, there's something about Tre that feels off on the cover to me but I could never tell what it is.

It's just Tre... he's just off

2 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

And the Los_Dangeles guy, if this is the same one I'm thinking about. he used to work with SWMRS. It's very difficult to do a research about him on Google because the username refers to a map in Minecraft video game and his real name is the same one as another musician and a judo fighter. This is going to be hard to find out who Los_Dangeles really is!

If he/she is impersonating Dan Kelly, we will never know their true identity. If it's the real guy, he's blown his cover.

56 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

One day in the future they'll probably release a remastered and remixed version of the trilogy songs or a select group of trilogy songs. 

I thought when I first heard the trilogy that they should have followed what Foo Fighters did and record the trilogy in analog. Would have fit those songs much better and you would have had a way warmer and less compressed guitar sound. 

8 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Anyway, I don't care what the album cover would look like nor the album title. As long the music is good.

This. Which is why it’s fun seeing everyone lose their shit over things like art and song titles because really who cares.  It’s fun to know what these things are but it’s the music I care about. 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

This. Which is why it’s fun seeing everyone lose their shit over things like art and song titles because really who cares.  It’s fun to know what these things are but it’s the music I care about. 

You're right. But it's hard not to lose our shit with a song named ''Dollywhoop'' and a cover made on Paint. 😂

So are we pretty much sure it’s produced by Butch Walker. Since that Instagram DM from a while back 100% confirmed it for me.

Oh I think it would be very risky to say we are sure of anything, other than maybe we scared @papa 😉😉

9 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

You're right. But it's hard not to lose our shit with a song named ''Dollywhoop'' and a cover made on Paint. 😂

Also, if the guys on 4chan actively wanted to troll us, they did a bloody great job, because saying it’ll sound like FOB like really really hit home with me :mad: So, some good trolling then, because the slim possibility it may be correct has got me scared shitless haha

18 minutes ago, jengd said:

Oh I think it would be very risky to say we are sure of anything, other than maybe we scared @papa 😉😉

I wonder if @papa knows something we don’t...hmmm

well my question is if there’s the depressing possibility that we’re totally wrong and they’re not even close to release anything? (expt. Longshot)

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

You just read this thread?  ☺️

i. just. read. this. thread.

don't believe everything you read on the internet, dudes. wow.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived