Verycool99

On 5/23/2019 at 10:46 PM, GDFan2019 said:

Got any proof?

It was related to my prediction in the image I quoted.... 🤦‍♀️

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Except the people I'm basing my information on have been right numerous times before and have connection to the GD family.

Can you tell us then if that 4chan tracklist is real?

9 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Can you tell us then if that 4chan tracklist is real?

How would I know that?

Only The Insider knows and The Insider is taking time off. With the album done it's time for a holiday before the promotion starts :dry:

9 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Only The Insider knows and The Insider is taking time off. With the album done it's time for a holiday before the promotion starts :dry:

I hope we have an answer by June 1st!!!

5 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

We won't, I'm willing to bet all my green day albums we won't hear a thing until fall the 4chan leak is faker than my mothers tits

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

31u1rk.gif

I just contacted my local alternative station about this and they’re about to mention it on air!!! ALT 92.3 in NYC!!!

1 hour ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

We won't, I'm willing to bet all my green day albums we won't hear a thing until fall the 4chan leak is faker than my mothers tits

I’m still laughing at this

29 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I just contacted my local alternative station about this and they’re about to mention it on air!!! ALT 92.3 in NYC!!!

Mention what?

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

I’m still laughing at this

Mention what?

The possibility of a new Green Day album and the host said he thinks it’s plausible!!!

8 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

I know everyone is having good fun, but can we please keep the thread to "serious" leaks and information. Trolling ruins the fun of all of this.

If we limited the thread to "serious" leaks and information, this thread would be completely empty

10 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

There's literally no point hanging off people who you think have info. No one is going to know until the album promo kicks off or we get actual real news from the band. Til then, trolling with random dates is equally as valid as trying to parse info from sources that might not even be accurate.

I disagree. The only accurate thing is that we know Butch is producing this specific album and that songs are written. Fuck who knows maybe they scrap this one like Cigarettes and Valentines. 

We can only say the facts we have are accurate. Fighting over the accuracy of trolling vs sources we may have or not have is a waste of time. 

34 minutes ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

I disagree. The only accurate thing is that we know Butch is producing this specific album and that songs are written. Fuck who knows maybe they scrap this one like Cigarettes and Valentines. 

We can only say the facts we have are accurate. Fighting over the accuracy of trolling vs sources we may have or not have is a waste of time. 

Yeah, here’s what we have to work with without the leak

Billie confirmed back in the December livestream that he’s writing new Green Day songs

Activity on the private SongsForAssholes Instagram in March and April, followed by everyone in Green Day’s inner circle

Butch Walker’s studio Instagram video featuring what looks like Tré’s drums. “Oh, making records is very very fun!”

1 hour ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

This sounds like you agree with me :lol:

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

Yeah, here’s what we have to work with without the leak

Billie confirmed back in the December livestream that he’s writing new Green Day songs

Activity on the private SongsForAssholes Instagram in March and April, followed by everyone in Green Day’s inner circle

Butch Walker’s studio Instagram video featuring what looks like Tré’s drums. “Oh, making records is very very fun!”

“Look mom, I made it! That was my theory about the drums!”

Y’all are getting way too worked up over this stuff. I love this band just as much as you all do, but there’s no point getting shitty on the internet about it. Let the people speculate what they want. The validity of the “4 Chan leaks” is questionable and is only really supported by the fact that the leaks about RevRad on there were true and 99% of the info from the leak was either lifted from here or at least matches what we know.

**This information was sourced from this forum and my own instagram investigating with no acknowledgement of the cursed “leaks”

The band has been seen together as early as Late November(live stream), and has been confirmed they’ve been working on the album since December(BJA live stream comment), followed by pictures and a video of Tre’s drums(the same ones identified by a GDC user seen in butch’s studio)at OTIS in January. A silence period and the first spotting of “songsforassholes” account were what we saw in February. March brings us the “A Love Story About Hate” post and the “Makin’ records” video from Butch’s Instagram where Tre’s Drums were identified. 

My personal theory is that the album is either done or receiving the finishing touches. Fall isn’t that far away, maybe we’ll get a summer single. 

***I had been previously misinformed that the RevRad Leaks came from 4Chan.

The RevRad leaks weren't from 4Chan and wishful thinking that they were won't change that lol

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

The RevRad leaks weren't from 4Chan and wishful thinking that they were won't change that lol

Not so much “wishful thinking”, I had previously read the opposite on this particular thread. That being said, I don’t necessarily believe the posts myself.

Kinda related , but Mark Hoppus posted the new Blink 182 track on his Twitter a few weeks back. Man , it got slated . I reckon 90% of the comments were overwhelmingly negative.

Im pretty sure their album is done and ready to go too, do artists ever like go “oh shit, people hate our new stuff “ and try to delay or write new tracks based on initial feedback ?

Or typically is it a case of when the first single is released then it’s too late to do anything about it .

6 minutes ago, W_FInkThePlatypusHunter said:

Not so much “wishful thinking”, I had previously read the opposite on this particular thread. That being said, I don’t necessarily believe the posts myself.

Well, fair enough. There's a lot of false info in this thread. This being a fine example.

7 minutes ago, cav9mm said:

Kinda related , but Mark Hoppus posted the new Blink 182 track on his Twitter a few weeks back. Man , it got slated . I reckon 90% of the comments were overwhelmingly negative.

Im pretty sure their album is done and ready to go too, do artists ever like go “oh shit, people hate our new stuff “ and try to delay or write new tracks based on initial feedback ?

Or typically is it a case of when the first single is released then it’s too late to do anything about it .

I hope Billie read our posts about the Bad Album and is now rewriting it to make it not bad.

However, I doubt Blink are rewriting theirs. I can't think of an example when a whole album was scraped because thr band realized it sucks after the first single. After the thing is done, the album belongs to the label and not the band anymore and labels want their mkney back so they release stuff.

2 minutes ago, cav9mm said:

The “bad” album that no-one has heard ?

Yes, we know very little about it, except that it's going to be bad.

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yes, we know very little about it, except that it's going to be bad.

Haha your posts are the best!

Ugh, but seriously. The record is going to be good. It’s like a cycle. Give the people what they want and what is safe for the masses and stadium tours (I.e. 21CB and RevRad) and do cool side projects to counterbalance for different creativity and smarter fans that want more and fun times (I.e. Foxboro Hot Tubs and the Longshot) and then Green Day think it’s a good idea to release something like the Trilogy that encompasses all of these things and then BOOM!!! Silly Green Day fans are pissed off and act ignorantly for years to come. Haha. Oops! Not all fans but some fans and mostly the ones who spew the most garbage comments.

And I almost forgot: Same with Warning between Nimrod and American Idiot. Warning was brilliant but not brilliantly well received. It was a think piece and new and a bit experimental and gearing up for something new. And people in general want their shit polished and delivered with no hassle or need to think too much. It pissed some people off.

I can’t wait for the new album! I bet it’s bad! Based on all the facts we have this next album we know nothing about is going to be terrible! 

18 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Haha your posts are the best!

Ugh, but seriously. The record is going to be good. It’s like a cycle. Give the people what they want and what is safe for the masses and stadium tours (I.e. 21CB and RevRad) and do cool side projects to counterbalance for different creativity and smarter fans that want more and fun times (I.e. Foxboro Hot Tubs and the Longshot) and then Green Day think it’s a good idea to release something like the Trilogy that encompasses all of these things and then BOOM!!! Silly Green Day fans are pissed off and act ignorantly for years to come. Haha. Oops! Not all fans but some fans and mostly the ones who spew the most garbage comments.

And I almost forgot: Same with Warning between Nimrod and American Idiot. Warning was brilliant but not brilliantly well received. It was a think piece and new and a bit experimental and gearing up for something new. And people in general want their shit polished and delivered with no hassle or need to think too much. It pissed some people off.

I can’t wait for the new album! I bet it’s bad! Based on all the facts we have this next album we know nothing about is going to be terrible! 

I hope you're right! 

I hope this album is as bad as the prophesy says and I get to be the last Green Day fan on the internet 😋

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived