Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Are people just shitting out dates and excitatory statements or are you guys serious? Be real here.

We are all insiders

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Nothing is real. And nothing to get hung about...

Strawberry fields forever.

I know everyone is having good fun, but can we please keep the thread to "serious" leaks and information. Trolling ruins the fun of all of this.

The thing is we literally have zero reliable sources or information so why not just take the piss :ga:

1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

The thing is we literally have zero reliable sources or information so why not just take the piss :ga:

There are some reliable sources on here. And leaks aren't necessarily reliable, but they're better then trolling with random dates.

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

There are some reliable sources on here. And leaks aren't necessarily reliable, but they're better then trolling with random dates.

There's literally no point hanging off people who you think have info. No one is going to know until the album promo kicks off or we get actual real news from the band. Til then, trolling with random dates is equally as valid as trying to parse info from sources that might not even be accurate.

1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

There's literally no point hanging off people who you think have info. No one is going to know until the album promo kicks off or we get actual real news from the band. Til then, trolling with random dates is equally as valid as trying to parse info from sources that might not even be accurate.

Except the people I'm basing my information on have been right numerous times before and have connection to the GD family.

5 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Except the people I'm basing my information on have been right numerous times before and have connection to the GD family.

I keep hearing this but i never see the goods. The album doesn't come any quicker even if we did know anything lol 

25 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

And leaks aren't necessarily reliable, but they're better then trolling with random dates.

The leak is probably a troll too. So we're even.

19 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I keep hearing this but i never see the goods. The album doesn't come any quicker even if we did know anything lol 

They predicted things about the past 2 GD releases. That's the "goods."

27 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

They predicted things about the past 2 GD releases. That's the "goods."

I predicted the name of RevRad and the location the video for it was shot. Why don't you listen to me.

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

Have they? "Green Day will probably do something soon ;)" is about as specific as I've seen any "insider info" be in recent memory. People say there's been accurate info given by these people but I've never heard examples of what it was. Seems more like vague guessing that anyone could do to me :sherlock:

Except for The Insider of course, always trust The Insider

18 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I predicted the name of RevRad and the location the video for it was shot. Why don't you listen to me.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day 😄

Just now, Hermione said:

Have they? "Green Day will probably do something soon ;)" is about as specific as I've seen any "insider info" be in recent memory. People say there's been accurate info given by these people but I've never heard examples of what it was. Seems more like vague guessing that anyone could do to me :sherlock:

What about the one that said “one week” right before Bang Bang was announced? 

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Maybe idk. That wasn't a regular poster though

Kind of jumping the gun a bit here in assuming that Butch is the producer and I just can't stop thinking about what he could do with the guys. Watched this to get an idea of his approach to production.

37 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

:lol: you can't appreciate my insider info that 100% isn't just guessing!!!

It was confusing, but I think that user later said they were trolling. But who knows.

21 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

:lol: you can't appreciate my insider info that 100% isn't just guessing!!!

It was confusing, but I think that user later said they were trolling. But who knows.

Ah, so another broken clock. Gotcha. 

No one is to be trusted but the real sources and we know who they are. Until we hear from the band or crew this is all just a way to pass the time and speculate. I just hope it’s very very soon. 

I hate fake leaks and trolls but at end of the day I'm a happier person when I believe something is happening in GD world. Eventually something will happen anyway.

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

was that the guy who hadn't posted at all yet joined in 2005? That was hilarious but i think he did say later that he discovered the account again and decided to post, not realising the hype it would cause, lol 

3 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

was that the guy who hadn't posted at all yet joined in 2005? That was hilarious but i think he did say later that he discovered the account again and decided to post, not realising the hype it would cause, lol 

That was a damn lucky guess. 

But then again @BillnTed joined in 2013 and never posted until one day he posts in 2017 about a new video for Troubled Times no one knew about. So idk but these things make you wonder...

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That was a damn lucky guess. 

But then again @BillnTed joined in 2013 and never posted until one day he posts in 2017 about a new video for Troubled Times no one knew about. So idk but these things make you wonder...

BillnTed's a funny one. It's not totally impossible that there are connections sometimes but i prefer to take everything with a massive pinch of salt and be pleasantly surprised when a prediction is true after all, rather than pin my hopes on something someone said because I want to believe it's legit. Plus it's more fun to mock the insiders, lol 

Jesus I hope these guys don’t pull a Linkin Park and make a corny pop album just to stay relevant 

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah the first time I saw the RevRad hashtag, I knew it would be Revolution Radio because I couldn’t think of anything else that made sense to me.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Maybe idk. That wasn't a regular poster though

For all we know, that could’ve been Billie chiming in anonymously.....hmmmm

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived