Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

6 minutes ago, Alf said:

The first 4chan leak was just a compilation of everything we were speculating here, in this thread (what is the songsforassholes instagram, the timeframe of the studio recording, how it will sound like, when it suppoded to be released, since we think it has already been recorded, and so on)

Exactly. The leaker just had to create song names that can fit with Green Day style lol

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Alf said:

but the revrad leak doesn't showed up online with the same speculation that was being done here first. 

The first 4chan leak was just a compilation of everything we were speculating here, in this thread (what is the songsforassholes instagram, the timeframe of the studio recording, how it will sound like, when it suppoded to be released, since we think it has already been recorded, and so on)

Plus the first single is supposedly coming out in June!!!

38 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I think we just have to wait til @The Insider comes back so they can tell us the tracklist

39 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Exactly. The leaker just had to create song names that can fit with Green Day style lol

Here’s the tracklist again. If this is fake, they managed to not make these titles sound too cliche! These definitely sound like songs Billie would write!!! Think about it. Antisocial Media, didn’t Billie quit Instagram for a few weeks after being criticized for some political post?

1.Burn it all
2. Don't patronize me
3. Antisocial media
4. Average Workin Man
5. Dollywhoop
6. Broken bridge 
7. Peace 
8. As the world turns
9. Rome Falls
10. Puppydog crush
11. The jury and the judge
12. Take a Stand
13. Orange Summer

4 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Here’s the tracklist again. If this is fake, they managed to not make these titles sound too cliche! These definitely sound like songs Billie would write!!!

1.Burn it all
2. Don't patronize me
3. Antisocial media
4. Average Workin Man
5. Dollywhoop
6. Broken bridge 
7. Peace 
8. As the world turns
9. Rome Falls
10. Puppydog crush
11. The jury and the judge
12. Take a Stand
13. Orange Summer

I'm not one to judge song titles but since a list from 4chan is all we have, I will say that if Billie really named a song 'Average Workin Man' I'll buy the album just to throw it into a fire

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Are you defending 4chan? 😂

I agree with @Alf. The only reliable part of this right now is that there will be an album in the fall and Butch Walker is the producer. Based on actual evidence. I wouldn’t even begin to guess on the direction this album is going to go. It could be so many different things. Can’t wait to hear the first single. Well, right now I can’t wait to just hear the first announcement.

Im not defending anyone, i still hope 4 chan is real and the album will be dropped soon. I just think when people curse for no apparent reason it looks stupid, and insulting someone is just not right

When I go in this thread only to see that it's the same god damn posts about the leak over and over again.

Spoiler

source.gif 

We've seen the leak. We know what it said. We know it CoUlD bE tRuE. What we desperately need is an official announcement from Green Day themselves so we have something real to discuss. On topic, now that someone posted our past predictions for the album I'm even more excited about eventually seeing who was the most correct. Also looking forward to see if GD will promote this album more and better than RevRad now that they're on Crush, I sure hope so. 

2 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

When I go in this thread only to see that it's the same god damn posts about the leak over and over again.

Hide contents

source.gif 

We've seen the leak. We know what it said. We know it CoUlD bE tRuE. What we desperately need is an official announcement from Green Day themselves so we have something real to discuss. On topic, now that someone posted our past predictions for the album I'm even more excited about eventually seeing who was the most correct. Also looking forward to see if GD will promote this album more and better than RevRad now that they're on Crush, I sure hope so. 

Not posting anything until some real news come is a great idea imo

6 minutes ago, Asik said:

Not posting anything until some real news come is a great idea imo

Oh come on LOL that’s no fun haha!

Who's that insider person and what news has he delivered so that we trust him/her? I'm behind on this somebody inform me.

4 minutes ago, Los_dangeles said:

Its coming sooner than you think. 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?

2 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

One week

DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Los_dangeles said:

😲

7 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?

DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!

🙄

Yeah, we need something definitive 😄

16 minutes ago, Los_dangeles said:

is-it-though-5c4d2b.jpg

14 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?

DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!

Oh, you sweet summer child

28 minutes ago, petros said:

Who's that insider person and what news has he delivered so that we trust him/her? I'm behind on this somebody inform me.

The Insider knows everything 

screen-shot-2019-04-14-at-10-24-39-pm-15

2 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

We all said the same thing about the RevRad leak, and look what happened with that!

The validity of previous leaks does not verify the validity of a current one.  

Are people just shitting out dates and excitatory statements or are you guys serious? Be real here.

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

Are people just shitting out dates and excitatory statements or are you guys serious? Be real here.

Nothing is real. And nothing to get hung about...

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived