Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

2 hours ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Right... The leak is definitely real, and the album is called songs for assholes. And, there's a bonus track.... I'm on fire 🔥

Got any proof?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monoqlo Panda’s prediction is pure golden.

00544be5-169f-4f8b-b7f8-70b6a593727e_tex

19 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

According to the leak, this album will have 13 songs

WHERE WAS THIS LEAK POSTED??? HOLY SHIT AM I OUT OF THE LOOP! :wub: Yay!! I'm so excited - I can't wait for this album to be out. I'm hoping for the end of this year!!! 13 songs is a nice sized album - plenty of new material to listen to. :happy: 

4 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

WHERE WAS THIS LEAK POSTED??? HOLY SHIT AM I OUT OF THE LOOP! :wub: Yay!! I'm so excited - I can't wait for this album to be out. I'm hoping for the end of this year!!! 13 songs is a nice sized album - plenty of new material to listen to. :happy: 

Don't get excited, the leak is shit made up

Just now, Alf said:

Dammit :lol: 

5 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

4Chan http://boards.4channel.org/mu/thread/87757605/new-green-day-album-leak

1 minute ago, Alf said:

Well we don’t know that for sure.

5 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

We pretty much do tbh. 

Until Billie starts posting on Instagram with cryptic hashtags.

*Pic of Billie at the beach*

Happy MDW assholes!!! #OrangeSummer

2 minutes ago, legendary said:

Sincerely Green Day's World now looks boring and is like nothing is happening.

It’s the calm before the storm, my friend!

7 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Until Billie starts posting on Instagram with cryptic hashtags.

*Pic of Billie at the beach*

Happy MDW assholes!!! #OrangeSummer

#BadAlbum

what could that mean???

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

#BadAlbum

what could that mean???

They're doing an MJ cover album

That 4Chan message board is 

1: Full Of gullible morons that believe a fucking rumor from someone with no credible source to back them up.

2: Up their own ass/not true Green Day fans with all the shit-talking going on. I mean saying Blink-182 is better off right now? Fucking SERIOUSLY?

37 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

That 4Chan message board is 

1: Full Of gullible morons that believe a fucking rumor from someone with no credible source to back them up.

2: Up their own ass/not true Green Day fans with all the shit-talking going on. I mean saying Blink-182 is better off right now? Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Cursing, mumbling shit talking about someone doesn't make you a better person

19 minutes ago, Asik said:

I never said it made me a better person, nor have I said I am the better person. I’m just speaking my mind.

10 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

4Chan http://boards.4channel.org/mu/thread/87757605/new-green-day-album-leak

Well we don’t know that for sure.

Well, since most of the 'leaks' that appeared on 4chan were just the speculation we were having on the previous pages of this thread, I don't believe in them at all. Despite the fall release information, which came from a reliabe source here, and the rumor of Butch Walker, all the rest was is probably bullshit 

1 hour ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

2:  I mean saying Blink-182 is better off right now? Fucking SERIOUSLY?

Think that's an argument you can make tbf. Still in the relative forefront with the sound they're going for, but musically better off? no way.

52 minutes ago, Asik said:

Are you defending 4chan? 😂

I agree with @Alf. The only reliable part of this right now is that there will be an album in the fall and Butch Walker is the producer. Based on actual evidence. I wouldn’t even begin to guess on the direction this album is going to go. It could be so many different things. Can’t wait to hear the first single. Well, right now I can’t wait to just hear the first announcement.

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Are you defending 4chan? 😂

I agree with @Alf. The only reliable part of this right now is that there will be an album in the fall and Butch Walker is the producer. Based on actual evidence. I wouldn’t even begin to guess on the direction this album is going to go. It could be so many different things. Can’t wait to hear the first single. Well, right now I can’t wait to just hear the first announcement.

The leak says the first single is coming in June!!! Hope it’s right!!!

I'm wondering about June, would they want to release in June and interfere with the Jesse Mallin collaboration or are they so removed from each other it doesn't matter?  

Just now, jengd said:

I'm wondering about June, would they want to release in June and interfere with the Jesse Mallin collaboration or are they so removed from each other it doesn't matter?  

Doubt there would be much of a link

27 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

The leak says the first single is coming in June!!! Hope it’s right!!!

The leak is so not reliable. I don't see why he deserves so much attention on this thread 😂

4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

The leak is so not reliable. I don't see why he deserves so much attention on this thread 😂

We all said the same thing about the RevRad leak, and look what happened with that!

31 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

We all said the same thing about the RevRad leak, and look what happened with that!

but the revrad leak doesn't showed up online with the same speculation that was being done here first. 

The first 4chan leak was just a compilation of everything we were speculating here, in this thread (what is the songsforassholes instagram, the timeframe of the studio recording, how it will sound like, when it suppoded to be released, since we think it has already been recorded, and so on)

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived