Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

14 minutes ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

I agree there has been a lot of green day activity as of late.

The only question now is when the announcement is coming

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also im fairly new to this website, I mean I've lurked here and there since UNO came out but I'm still new to the GDC lore; is user "The Insider" a real insider or is it just a joke thing

6 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Also im fairly new to this website, I mean I've lurked here and there since UNO came out but I'm still new to the GDC lore; is user "The Insider" a real insider or is it just a joke thing

The Insiders will post when it’s time. ;) The good thing about it is, you’ll know when an insider will post.

13 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

@Matt. is the only trusted insider in this forum

apparently there's a mo bamba cover on the new album

32 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

The Insiders will post when it’s time. ;) The good thing about it is, you’ll know when an insider will post.

words get trapped in my mind  sorry if i dont take the time to feel the way I do

13 minutes ago, John.reject23 said:

Maybe single by the end of July, album in sep. 

If that’s the case, the announcement could come any day now!!!

1 hour ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Mate - when GD was in the studio for RevRad I made the mistake of dropping it here - have learnt that lesson the hard way🤐

24 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Mate - when GD was in the studio for RevRad I made the mistake of dropping it here - have learnt that lesson the hard way🤐

Tell me something you can trust me

1 hour ago, The Insider said:

just tell us if we should expect something this month or not :(

2 hours ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

just tell us if we should expect something this month or not :(

Just be patient, it’ll come when it comes. Begging to be told information you’re not going to be told is pointless

2 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Once we get some actual news I'll have to quit my job to be able to keep up with this thread. 

Or you can call in sick and keep up with the thread enjoying milkshakes! 

1 hour ago, Nightlife said:

Once we get some actual news I'll have to quit my job to be able to keep up with this thread. 

I'm so lucky to have a job with a computer ahaha

I don't want any info but I'm curious. What happened when @The Insider said that Green Day was in the studio for RevRad? 

Throwback to this post

On 6/15/2019 at 4:45 PM, neverdone2000 said:

I think someone needs to clarify that @The Insider isn’t really an Insider. That name came about as a joke reference to all of the “ insiders”posting on here at one time if I’m not mistaken.

52 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

What happened when @The Insider said that Green Day was in the studio for RevRad? 

GDC collectively shat itself

57 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Throwback to this post

I think people just want to believe she knows something :lol: 

8 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

If that’s the case, the announcement could come any day now!!!

The “end of July” thing was a guess. There is no reason to think the announcement will be any day now. I think we should all take the attitude that it’s going to be awhile and just chill.

18 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Don't know why I'm thinking about that. But it'll be cool if Green Day made a video clip only collab just like ADTR did a couple of years ago. 
Only voices by Green Day but video clip features rock/punk band.

Wow, thanks!  I've never heard much by this band, but that song is pretty dang good!  Yes, that would be cool for Green Day to do next time around......think of all the people they know in the music business!  Rancid, Jesse Malin, Norah....maybe the Network and the Tubbies could be in it too!  

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

The “end of July” thing was a guess. There is no reason to think the announcement will be any day now. I think we should all take the attitude that it’s going to be awhile and just chill.

vmfCueM.jpg

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Throwback to this post

I'm an insider / inside of everything!  

Been a mega fan for years but only just found this place; I'm years too late!

I can feel it in my bones, something is happening between now and mid-August. That's my take. I know it's not much of a contribution, but I can just feel it in my bones, y'know?

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived