Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

29 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Robert looks like death warmed over, as my mom used to say.

I mean it's The Cure, isn't that part of the whole thing?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, petros said:

What I gained from the past 2 pages is the fact that some people here have opinions about music and haven't even't listened to the freaking cure. Disgusting

You're awful

Thats some stupid argument. I cant have an opinion because i dont know/listen to certain bands? How many great foreign bands do you know? Lets say from russia. Btw you like the new blink, so i think you shouldnt be the one talking about good music.

This really doesn't need to devolve into personal attacks.

27 minutes ago, Asik said:

Thats some stupid argument. I cant have an opinion because i dont know/listen to certain bands? How many great foreign bands do you know? Lets say from russia. Btw you like the new blink, so i think you shouldnt be the one talking about good music.

Liking new blink or not is debatable, not knowing the cure and having an opinion on rock music is embarrassing.

59 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

I get what you're saying, but if Kasabian and Arcade Fire (and I get Kasabian is British and bigger in the UK then elsewhere, but still) can be headliners, so can Green Day. The list of alternative bands relevant to Glastonbury and rivalling Green Day's size and brand recognition even in today's setting isn't all that long either, although I didn't say they would get the slot handed to them on a silver platter. It would still be advantageous to spark some amount of interest in the main-stream with their next album.

Kasabian are bigger than Green Day in the UK right now, the whole indie/alternative scene is gigantic. Arcade Fire are probably on a similar level, although I’ll admit I don’t know much about them

6 minutes ago, petros said:

Liking new blink or not is debatable, not knowing the cure and having an opinion on rock music is embarrassing.

Give it a rest, no need to start getting insulting.

35 minutes ago, Asik said:

No need to get over worked over something that wasn’t even directly at you :) 

20 minutes ago, petros said:

Being associated with this thread is embarrassing but here we are.

32 minutes ago, petros said:

Some of the comments you've made on GDC are far more embarrassing tbh

Can we stop with the aimed comments. We’re all here because we love green day, and we’re meant to be a community, your taste in music has no impact on the value of your opinion. 

1 hour ago, Verycool99 said:

Can we stop with the aimed comments. We’re all here because we love green day, and we’re meant to be a community, your taste in music has no impact on the value of your opinion. 

I'm going to quote this and ask that everyone calm down.  Please and thank you.

So when in July do you think we'll have some new news?

4 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

I'm going to quote this and ask that everyone calm down.  Please and thank you.

So when in July do you think we'll have some new news?

I'd say probably late July or even August

I’m going to drink diesel fuel after reading these last few pages.... Jesus 

On 6/30/2019 at 1:32 PM, john.brat said:

If you search in Google "green day tour" it appears dates in september 5th and 6th 🤔

Edit: it's American idiot musical. Nothing to see here 😅 go back to the cave 😊

Thanks for that though!  I want to see it again and there is a show running the week of Halloween very close to home!  I am going!!!!!!!

This may mean nothing, but in Brittany’s latest Instagram story, she had some San Diego alternative station on in the background playing When I Come Around

$5.00 says this gets to 200 pages without so much as a new song title or dates.. 1:1 .. any takers?

5 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

This may mean nothing, but in Brittany’s latest Instagram story, she had some San Diego alternative station on in the background playing When I Come Around

Yes, that means nothing.

12 minutes ago, 1039Revolutions said:

$5.00 says this gets to 200 pages without so much as a new song title or dates.. 1:1 .. any takers?

We will be on page 220 when we get news I'm calling it now

1 minute ago, GDFan2019 said:

Has anyone checked 4chan for any new leaks?

Don't waste all that effort. They're all fake. And If they aren't we arnt going to know til the album comes out so there ain't no point anyways. 

Only listen to the gospel of the prophet Matt. For he is woke and we are not.

On 6/30/2019 at 1:32 PM, john.brat said:

If you search in Google "green day tour" it appears dates in september 5th and 6th 🤔

Edit: it's American idiot musical. Nothing to see here 😅 go back to the cave 😊

If anything happens in September, it would probably be a secret show

8 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Don't waste all that effort. They're all fake.

Oh, they are?

4 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Oh, they are?

21 songs leak is real.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived