• Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Save the date

19th of July, 
7pm CET
YouTube

#SFA

I feel like you’re tricking people into watching something they really don’t wa t to watch 

17 minutes ago, Cunt said:

I feel like you’re tricking people into watching something they really don’t wa t to watch 

#RickRoll

It's funny to read some comments in the Green Day subreddit. They're more skeptical than we are and are calling bullshit that an album is coming even within the year.

5 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

It's funny to read some comments in the Green Day subreddit. They're more skeptical than we are and are calling bullshit that an album is coming even within the year.

I find it surprising that so many people are still unconvinced about that. The details may be questionable but personally I’m 100% sure we’re getting an album before the year is out. 

Oh no we were debating on the date, we're not going to debate whether the album is even coming after 150 pages are we :lol:. Of course it's coming this year

COFFEE BOMB

produced by Jay-Z

Has a super short tracklist of 5 songs.  

Lady Cobra doing all vocals. 

One of the songs is 40 minutes long and is called How the East was Lost.

Man, I wish we would get just the smallest hint from the band. A joke about the new album from Billie....something

How many pages can this last?  

Feel free to tear this apart...

What if the album isn't really going to be titled Songs For Assholes. The name of the Insta is in reference to the folks at Warner, as is the account's tagline. It's all an inside joke with the band, and the label is the punchline.

12 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

Feel free to tear this apart...

What if the album isn't really going to be titled Songs For Assholes. The name of the Insta is in reference to the folks at Warner, as is the account's tagline. It's all an inside joke with the band, and the label is the punchline.

How is the tagline about Warner? 

8 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

How is the tagline about Warner? 

I was thinking, they know the band has been working on a record. But, much like last time around, they're shutting everyone out of the process. My theory was that the private Instagram was a means to that end.

I'm tired and sick, there's a good chance this makes zero sense to anyone but me.

54 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I find it surprising that so many people are still unconvinced about that. The details may be questionable but personally I’m 100% sure we’re getting an album before the year is out. 

Remember how skeptical we were about the RevRad tracklist which obviously turned out to be true?

44 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Man, I wish we would get just the smallest hint from the band. A joke about the new album from Billie....something

Like when Billie started hashtagging #RevRad.

Maybe, since they’re now with Crush Management and produced by Butch Walker this time around, maybe they’re not allowed to drop hints. In that case, did Butch Walker break any rules with that IG studio “Making records is very very fun” video?

52 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Remember how skeptical we were about the RevRad tracklist which obviously turned out to be true?

Like when Billie started hashtagging #RevRad.

Maybe, since they’re now with Crush Management and produced by Butch Walker this time around, maybe they’re not allowed to drop hints. In that case, did Butch Walker break any rules with that IG studio “Making records is very very fun” video?

And as much as I wants hints, a surprise album release could be a lot of fun too.  

Radio Silence from the band and then BAM - lead single suddenty playing all over.  Music video released. 

Then nothing.

A few weeks later on a glorious Friday (in 2019) the album drops from the sky, partnered with a brand new music video and suddenly tour dates are announced and we are off to the races!!!

They would have to stay on top of leaks but it can be done. 

Also, Radio Silence is a nice album title. 

This might be nothing but there's this Russian music download website which has "Green Day - Untitled (2019) in the subject with a tracklisting in Russian if anyone can translate

https://tinyurl.com/dymbb3a

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

And as much as I wants hints, a surprise album release could be a lot of fun too.  

Radio Silence from the band and then BAM - lead single suddenty playing all over.  Music video released. 

Then nothing.

A few weeks later on a glorious Friday (in 2019) the album drops from the sky, partnered with a brand new music video and suddenly tour dates are announced and we are off to the races!!!

They would have to stay on top of leaks but it can be done. 

Also, Radio Silence is a nice album title. 

But Revolution Radio was their previous album, so I don’t think they’d use the word radio twice in a row

2 minutes ago, Doggins said:

This might be nothing but there's this Russian music download website which has "Green Day - Untitled (2019) in the subject with a tracklisting in Russian if anyone can translate

https://tinyurl.com/dymbb3a

And “Strangers to Love” is the lead single!!!!

I was going to take a break from GDA for a bit, but with the awards coming up it seems like a bad time.   :(

Next Album will be called GREEN DAY XIII.

It will feature 13 songs and focus on bad luck.  

Friday the 13th

Unlucky

F**ked 

Funlucky and Ucked

That's all I got right now.  Gotta go listen to that new Cold single again.   ! 

For the next album I just want them to make music that sounds genuine again. If that makes any sense

2 hours ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

For the next album I just want them to make music that sounds genuine again. If that makes any sense

I know what you mean. They played it safe with RevRad, although it was a good album. This time around, they can do whatever they want without trying to prove themselves!

1 hour ago, GDFan2019 said:

I know what you mean. They played it safe with RevRad, although it was a good album. This time around, they can do whatever they want without trying to prove themselves!

They didn’t have to prove themselves after AI. If they had to, they would’ve taken trilogy seriously. 

2 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

They didn’t have to prove themselves after AI. If they had to, they would’ve taken trilogy seriously. 

The songwriter was not in a good place mentally or physically with the Trilogy.

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

The songwriter was not in a good place mentally or physically with the Trilogy.

In Cuatro the guys were actually looking like they were enjoying the process.

10 minutes ago, Morse Code Guy said:

In Cuatro the guys were actually looking like they were enjoying the process.

I think at they time they did, but looking back Billie has said he wasn’t clear during the process or he would have done things differently.

19 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

He did well considering the circumstances 

Michael Mayer didn’t call him a high functioning alcoholic for nothing 😄

Well, no one is in a good place these days. Depends on how you perceive it. But then what he missed with the Trilogy during rehab, he’s getting it with The Longshots. The Fun. 

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived