Next Album Anticipation Thread

Verycool99

Something did happen today though,,, blink annoyed their fans even more by releasing a 51 second song

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Something did happen today though,,, blink annoyed their fans even more by releasing a 51 second song

Worst. It's a 50 second song.

23 minutes ago, Ross_19 said:

Everybody loved that song though. The reception has been pretty solid.

7 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Worst. It's a 50 second song.

It's 0:49

Just now, petros said:

Blink sucks ass

12 minutes ago, petros said:

It's 0:49

I've seen a lot of complaints about it being underdeveloped and generally a waste, given that it sounds like it has potential but ends before it even gets going. I think Mark's vocals are a bit annoying as well personally, I mean how many times can you repeat something in 49/50/51 seconds or however long it is. 

Bringing it back to a Green Day note, it is strange that blink have become almost renound for their short songs, while Green Day are the opposite and do beasts like JOS, Homecoming, DRB and Forever now. Oh and How the West Was Won of course, the leaked title of the 20 minute song from the new album...

The cool thing about the new blink song is that it was probably written after the bad reception the previous song has had

1 minute ago, Alf said:

The cool thing about the new blink song is that it was probably written after the bad reception the previous song has had

I can write better melody and lyrics while sitting on the toilet. Ufo freak made the right thing to leave this cringy band. 

Go talk about Blink in Blink thread now lol

11 minutes ago, Alf said:

Fake news. Mark had spoke about the song before blame it on my youth was even released. 

34 minutes ago, petros said:

Fake news. Mark had spoke about the song before blame it on my youth was even released. 

I wasn't saying it was a fact, just that was my perception. Good to know it was alerady written, thanks

This. This is hilarious.

(I couldn't resist NOT posting this based on the shitstorm that this tread has been)

Wait this isn't the Blink 182 thread? 🤔

17 minutes ago, john.brat said:

Man blink 182 is garbage. 

Hell naaw, its the best band in the world. Would you look at that 50 second ear banging masterpiece

Seriously why are we even talking about blink here??

27 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

That is it! Billie purposefully distracting us. 

33 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I can also talk about sum41 that released some really sweet singles. Theyre still at their best. 

New sum songs are super bad and cringey. New blink on the other hand... Very promising. Breath of fresh air really. 

The post-Tom blink has made it clear that Tom was the brains behind the operation.

1 hour ago, DookieLukie said:

The post-Tom blink has made it clear that Tom was the brains behind the operation.

As an equally big Blink to Green Day fan, (if it was one or the other Green Day wins though), +44 disproves that. It was some of Mark’s peak writing. However, he’s so stuck on bringing in other writers he thinks will guarantee a commercial success.

17 minutes ago, Jon Benjamin said:

As an equally big Blink to Green Day fan, (if it was one or the other Green Day wins though), +44 disproves that. It was some of Mark’s peak writing. However, he’s so stuck on bringing in other writers he thinks will guarantee a commercial success.

+44 showed me that Mark is stuck in the same songwriting style and unwilling to try new things. New Blink continued this pattern.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived